• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Steak is a regular accompaniment to breakfast; has no heard of Steak and Eggs? Granted, it's not exactly Filet Mignon, but it is steak nonetheless.

As for Pizza, whilst I would happily eat a slice cold, reheating via the method of frying pan can produce results superior even to freshly cooked.

People have cereal with warm milk...?

hardly have cereal nowadays, but when i do, i always have it with warm milk.

oatmeal is where it's at.

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

Salazar

That's not cereal though. That's porridge. Which is the best breakfast hands down..

You're not wrong. Big bowl of it, w' apples and clotted cream, looking out over the harbour in Hobart. As the Sydney to Hobart yachts come in.

You motherfuckers should get down to Australia. It's good. Do avoid most of Tasmania, though. The population's functional literacy hovers around 50%, and they is like to be hostile with it.

WJD

You don't? What is wrong with you man. Nothing can beat cold ketchup

Don't start m8

Where else do you put it?

kinell lads
You're not wrong. Big bowl of it, w' apples and clotted cream, looking out over the harbour in Hobart. As the Sydney to Hobart yachts come in.

You motherfuckers should get down to Australia. It's good.

Sorry Sal but it's a bit of a fucking treck

Marc

I had cold pizza for my breakfast today.

Just a pepperoni, red onion and peppers pizza though. Was alreet.

I'm with Clegg, like. If you're ok with eating Steak before 6pm it ain't one worth eating.

Steak induced comas should not be brought on during the day.

Dude, egg and steak will change your mind. It is bliss... haven't had it in ages actually, hmm... tomorrow I shall have ye.

EI1201_Grilled-Tuscan-Steak-with-Fried-Egg-and-Goat-Cheese_lg.jpg

It is full of iron, you'll be able to chop down tree's with your hands by noon.

Carbonox

Tomato sauce is dull as fuck to be fair. I'm all on the brown sauce battalion mi amor. That reminds me that I haven't had some in a long ass time.

Couldn't live in Australia; don't like bugs and I really like an afternoon of football.

this is what I miss most about living in England. I missed just sitting back on my sofa and watching a game in natural daylight. Always feels weird watching day games at night.

Marc

that is where its supposed to go you cretin

Yeah, its on the bleedin' label. What are we here, savages?

Cold milk with things like frosties, warm milk with weetabix and porridge. What I do with weetabix is (had this today) is bowl of milk, microwave for 1 min, stick 4 pieces of weetabix in... another 1 min. It fills out and becomes soupy, then stick in some cinnamon, honey and a bit of sugar... it is amazing.

I switched to Almond milk though, a lot more healthier and once you're used to it a bit sweeter too.

WJD

haven't done a word of my assignment in the past hour cause of this food talk

anyone any good at consumer law?

Marc

steak is overated

Chicken Katsu Curry is bliss

Mmm, definitely, although I stick to lunch with that just because there are like a thousand japanese places in london and it is generally one of a few options.

Although I am a Chicken/Salmon Teriyaki guy most of the time.

Out to a Thai restaurant tonight, golden curry, coconut rice, duck side... *dribbles*

Carbonox

Gammon, egg, chips, tomato sauce.

Cannot be topped.

except by steak

shit that reminds me i have an enormous bit of gammon in my fridge, you know what that means

1l60FCa.png

Yeah, its on the bleedin' label. What are we here, savages?

Cold milk with things like frosties, warm milk with weetabix and porridge. What I do with weetabix is (had this today) is bowl of milk, microwave for 1 min, stick 4 pieces of weetabix in... another 1 min. It fills out and becomes soupy, then stick in some cinnamon, honey and a bit of sugar... it is amazing.

I switched to Almond milk though, a lot more healthier and once you're used to it a bit sweeter too.

I've always been meaning to try almond milk. I'm big on kefir milk right now though. That shit is so good.

Arnie

haven't done a word of my assignment in the past hour cause of this food talk

anyone any good at consumer law?
No m8 but post-roast I've now got a brew and some revels before I head for a day of drinking at another m8s birthday bash.

Tomorrow I don't have to do zilch.

Post-uni life has its perks.

WJD

SGA and SGAS?

Aye. All on the changes the CRB is making. Massive fucking topic that needs to be condensed into 3500 words.

Goods, Services, Digital Content, Unfair Terms etc etc

It's dry, to say the least.

No m8 but post-roast I've now got a brew and some revels before I head for a day of drinking at another m8s birthday bash.

Tomorrow I don't have to do zilch.

Post-uni life has its perks.

Look m8 i'm comin to work with u okay?

Then when I'm settled we'll get Nathan and Farhat. Dream team.

Looks like Catania are trying to build a team of pro evo Real Madrid players. Rinaudo and Izco. Izco just scored. If Catania can now hold on Juve are champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom