• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

apwekk.gif
Gerrard should've kissed the camera! :p

How do you let 3 goal lead slip :O

Hixx

1000 new Whatsapp messages

I only looked at it a few hours ago

My phone is going to lag for ages when I go to load WA up -_-

Feorax

Amazing how there's a group of Arsenal fans on twitter giving us the most shit for bottling it...

Highlights of the season to make myself feel better;

- Arsenal at home
- City at home
- Everton at home
- Spurs in general
- United in general
- Mourinho's catastrophic backfiring mindgames
- Watching United fans be forced to cheer on City.
- 11 game winning streak
- Suarez being the best player in the league by a mile (until recently)
- Sturridge, Hendo and Flanagan rennaisance.
- Avoiding CL group stages
- Pushing the title race (technically if nothing else) to the wire

Lots to be thankful for this year. I'll get over this sooner rather than later, I just hope we have a strong summer.

Feorax

Also, Spurs can fuck off, they've been an absolute catastrophe this season. Got no right to take the piss out if anyone.

Blackhead

Redarse
So yeah, a bit demoralised. What's keeping me sane is how good a season we've had (I think I predicted 5th) and the fact that throwing away our title hopes is definitely not the worst feeling a Liverpool fan has had, in my time of supporting the club anyway. Anyway, onwards and upwards.
To clarify, I mean it's a weird experience to feel that we've thrown away the league. But still, we've a young squad, in my opinion the best manager in the league, and we will improve. Though I feel tonight, the team has let Brendan down

Sounds like an Arsenal fan after losing in the Champs Lge '06 final...

TheXbox

I stopped paying attention to the Palace game once they were down three. Didn't just realize they drew until I saw it on twitter. Holy shit.

Is Pulis actually a god?

Meier

Gotta be honest, now I'm almost more nervous. This gives the players a chance to be complacent where they had none before. If we win against Villa then lose to West Ham.. I can't even imagine how the Not Big Sam tweets will read. Dread.

Well, this will probably feel very bad for Liverpool but on the bright side, not much has changed with today's result, right? City still needs to lose one of the two matches.

Feorax

Spurs official what an absolute laughing stock

Go and spend 100 million more on absolute shite you turkeys.

At least some of that will have to go on buying their own scouts tbf. The players we'll be looking at won't look at them twice anymore.

3Sixty

I feel for LiverpoolGAF especially Arnie and Hitcher. They are stand up guys. But for all the insufferable Liverpool fans I know irl this is sweet.

Clegg

Guardian says Giggseh is gonna pick himself for the squad to play Hull.

Most likely his last ever game at Old Trafford as a player.

Wilbur

Banned
I feel for LiverpoolGAF especially Arnie and Hitcher. They are stand up guys. But for all the insufferable Liverpool fans I know irl this is sweet.

Mm.

I love the majority of poolGAF. All absolutely great guys.

But this needed to happen. For football. For life. For love. For Moyes.

Meier

If City win one and lose one of their next games, and Liverpool win on Sunday, who wins the league?

Liverpool are up by 1 but City have a game in hand. Assuming a win versus Newcastle, City need a draw and a win in the final two games. If Liverpool draw or lose to Newcastle, City need to get either 1 or 2 points from the final 6 depending.

Clegg

The Hull game will also be Vidic's last ever game at OT as a United player. Most likely Rio and Evra's too.

Lot of legends saying goodbye.

ATF487

Crystanbul :lol:

Was at work and couldn't see the match, had to follow the guardian mbm. I think I'd be livid if I actually watched it.

Oh well, being optimistic for half a season was too much to bear. Back to realistic cynicism!

sohois

Liverpool are up by 1 but City have a game in hand. Assuming a win versus Newcastle, City need a draw and a win in the final two games. If Liverpool draw or lose to Newcastle, City need to get either 1 or 2 points from the final 6 depending.

Chelsea are actually still in it now, need Liverpool to lose and City to get only 1 point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom