• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
That Moyes statue was ominous.

zzzPaddyPowerMoyesStatueAnfield_large.jpg

#PaddyBlewIt

LegoArmo

No they don't, they have two average left backs, plus a major lack of any British players for the quota. I've been shocked that there hasn't been any word of a move by them, he'd be ideal.

If they sell both, sure. Neither will want to play backup to a 19 year old boy.

Meier

City already have 2 decent left backs, plus I'd imagine Shaw knows a bit better than to sign for a team like that.

United will nurture dat English talent. I'd even say Liverpool is more likely.
Kolarov is being linked with a move back to Italy again. I could see us selling him and extending Clichy since he is HG. There is a dearth of quality English players who would be available so he'd be ideal. I do think he'll end up at United though.

Cappa

Banned
did I just read that Liverpool were up 3-0 and blew a fucking lead to Crystal Palace? Holy shit....... wtf happened there.... and all in the final 20 minutes???

wedward

Catalan press reporting that Fabregas only wants Arsenal if he leaves.

GET INNNNNNNNN

Also people are saying Arsenal are going to sign Serge Aurier.

Is he good?

Lol

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 24m

We are currently looking into a security issue where our official Vine account has been compromised.

suuuuuuuuuure it was

Catalan press reporting that Fabregas only wants Arsenal if he leaves.

GET INNNNNNNNN

Also people are saying Arsenal are going to sign Serge Aurier.

Is he good?

It's nice to want things. Maybe when we're done with our business Cesc can be a luxury purchase. Don't want him though.

And Aurier is brilliant. Quicker and arguably stronger than Bac with as good a leap. Still abit overzealous defensively (though decent), but has great close control, incisive passing and energy when going forward. I'm still hoping Sagna signs on and we bring in Aurier anyway. Jenkinson needs to be loaned out.

Selling Reus :lol

We're trying our best to give him a new contract, m8.

He's probably not gonna sign it though. I mean, if we're to look at it the way a cunt agent would, even if he wants to stay, he'd be better off squeezing more out of Dortmund in 2015 when the clause is hanging over their heads - €135k is good, but there are worse players who make more. And if he signs he basically kills any chance of leaving for a long time.

Maybe Reus is better than the others though, I genuinely wouldn't know, but I'd think we all know how easily agents can manipulate players these days.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All credit to Liverpool this season, really glad they look out of it now, but they have played the best football by far. I genuinely look forward to their Champions League group, being in pot 3 is going to suck, I hope they play the same attacking football.

Wilbur

Banned
Got my uni deadline at 12 tomorrow. Trying to do a job recording thing in Microsoft Access.

I fucking hate this program.

I want to cry

I have two things left

A Dylan essay that is almost made up entirely of quotes

And a history of English exam that I know nothing about

Let's cry together

Pennywise

I have two things left

A Dylan essay that is almost made up entirely of quotes

And a history of English exam that I know nothing about

Let's cry together

I had to do a group presentation today about conflicts within a company...
Everyone with a coat and tie and shit it was hot.

Well I'm free for now, except the usual stuff.

MiamiGrice

Neo Member
All credit to Liverpool this season, really glad they look out of it now, but they have played the best football by far. I genuinely look forward to their Champions League group, being in pot 3 is going to suck, I hope they play the same attacking football.
All credit to palace and pulis is what you mean. Any team that can't hold on to a three goal lead for 11 minutes is not worthy of a title. No plan b(rendon rodgers). Come on you palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom