• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

I feel for LiverpoolGAF especially Arnie and Hitcher. They are stand up guys. But for all the insufferable Liverpool fans I know irl this is sweet.

This is it. The FootyGAF Liverpool guys are cool. The ones I know in real life, not so much. Shit has been unbearable all season.

Can someone tell me what's going on with my PC? A User Account keeps appearing up even after I've deleted it and rebooted the PC. The account is called houceeopq. has someone hacked into my PC? Do I need to redo my PC with a fresh install?

Splatt

By the way.. what about this fucking pass. Beautiful.

PointlessAchingCuttlefish.gif

A flick on with his chest!

Let the bodies hit the floor.

3Sixty

The fact Glen Murray's only contribution to the Premier League this season is killing the Liverpool title dream with a chest pass is amazing.

LegoArmo

Pretty big capitulation from Liverpool. Next season will be a lot, lot harder, but at least they got the Champions League football for a year.

Wilbur

Banned
The fact Glen Murray's only contribution to the Premier League this season is killing the Liverpool title dream with a chest pass is amazing.

Hahaha

Seriously, I have no right to be enjoying this as much as I am considering our fucking horrific year

But

j e s u s

Crystanbul popping up on twitter
Whatsapp civil war
Dwight The Destroyer Gayle
Suarez crying like a Ghanaian

Just incredible

K1LLER7

Hahaha

Seriously, I have no right to be enjoying this as much as I am considering our fucking horrific year

But

j e s u s

Crystanbul popping up on twitter
Whatsapp civil war
Dwight The Destroyer Gayle
Suarez crying like a Ghanaian

Just incredible
Hahaha

/ded

kmax

Chokers this round:

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Atletico Madrid
Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool

The Moyes curse is real

wedward

What was the Giroud one again? I can't remember

Apart from it being relatively similar to the Wilshere one

Giroud's was the one where he took that magical touch to bring it down and then slotted it in.

Wilshere one was the keepy uppy back and forth with Giroud.

Splatt

lol dat pellegrini expression

it's probably the face he had when he realised he fucked up his math after the Bayern game

Feorax

I'm going to have to log off the internet for a little while. Everywhere I look people are sticking the boot in, which is fair, but it's still too raw to deal with right now.

Also, final word, Noel Galagher needs to fuck off and die in a ditch, the odius, wretched little cunt.

LegoArmo

City already have 2 decent left backs, plus I'd imagine Shaw knows a bit better than to sign for a team like that.

United will nurture dat English talent. I'd even say Liverpool is more likely.

I'm going to have to log off the internet for a little while. Everywhere I look people are sticking the boot in, which is fair, but it's still too raw to deal with right now.

Also, final word, Noel Galagher needs to fuck off and die in a ditch, the odius, wretched little cunt.

have a nice life

See you tmrw/soon/whenever mate.

wedward

If Chelsea don't want him Shaw will go to United.

Liverpool won't be able to compete with United if it comes down to money.

sohois

City already have 2 decent left backs, plus I'd imagine Shaw knows a bit better than to sign for a team like that.

United will nurture dat English talent. I'd even say Liverpool is more likely.

No they don't, they have two average left backs, plus a major lack of any British players for the quota. I've been shocked that there hasn't been any word of a move by them, he'd be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom