• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
The deep dark chambers of the pyramid will haunt you forever

I'm terrified I'm going to fail this exam and flop this essay, end up with a 2:2 and not graduate until the winter

Terrified

arkon

I'm terrified I'm going to fail this exam and flop this essay, end up with a 2:2 and not graduate until the winter

Terrified

Just read wikipedia, mate. That'll sort you out.

Messi

Lol when did you become such a pussy

Was it when you bought Alexandre song

idX60gQ8MdiVz.gif

I don't take joy in seeing anyone cry in moments like these. Even if it was Pepe or Pulga. It's tacky.

Abraxas

Terrified

If i fail my exam Wednesday and Thursday, I don't get my diploma, lose 2 years of my life and don't get into edinburgh. pray4abra.

Marc

Why does Rodgers insist on taking off Sturridge and leaving no threat in behind? Always makes the Liverpool team drop deeper I noticed.

The fuck is wrong with Laurel's face in Arrow this season. It's as if the
Dollmaker
actually fucking succeeded. :lol

She had that horrible neck everyone would talk about, I think it got to her so she decided to stop eating.

Her face looks like skeletor now but she still has a fat neck.

Hopefully they just kill her off soon, terrible actress with that fat neck of hers. With no fat in her face it makes her teeth stick out and look like Solonius from Spartacus.

tve23361-20100122-2303.jpg

Messi

Why does Rodgers insist on taking off Sturridge and leaving no threat in behind? Always makes the Liverpool team drop deeper I noticed.

She had that horrible neck everyone would talk about, I think it got to her so she decided to stop eating.

Her face looks like skeletor now but she still has a fat neck.

Hopefully they just kill her off soon, terrible actress with that fat neck of hers. With no fat in her face it makes her teeth stick out and look like Solonius from Spartacus.

tve23361-20100122-2303.jpg

Best looking woman on the show who isn't (legit spoiler, no joke)
Harley Quinn

L1NETT

A history of english?

Um what Wilbz

Is that like old english/middle english being brought over by the germanic tribes

If so...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking boring

Messi

I'd love to see Cesc back at Arsenal if he has to leave us. But most Barca fans/media are doing him dirty. It's shit.

Wilbur

Banned
A history of english?

Um what Wilbz

Is that like old english/middle english being brought over by the germanic tribes

If so...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking boring

Yeah basically. We look at proto-indo-European languages and Vikings and shit

And then the great vowel shift which is single handedly the most boring thing in the world

And lots of Chaucer translations

faridmon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*Takes a deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

sohois

I thought I wanted to, but I'm not sure what I want to do really.

Teaching English in a sexy country would be fun, morsel style

Send me to Venice pls

edit penny wise shush the authorities read netjeff

Probably not going to have much luck with Venice. But perhaps I can interest you in Lagos? Or Kuwait City? They're booming markets right now.

K1LLER7

Wilbs would make a cool teacher. Doubt I'd listen in his class though lol.

Exam Thursday, been revising globalisation, Blaburn take my exam pls.

sohois

no thanks

Are you sure? I had a friend who worked in a school in Lagos, got his own villa on the campus, a servant for the house and his own driver.

Of course he had to get the servant to check for snakes in his wardrobe every morning and couldn't go anywhere without the driver for fear of getting kidnapped, but otherwise it sounded great.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you sure? I had a friend who worked in a school in Lagos, got his own villa on the campus, a servant for the house and his own driver.

Of course he had to get the servant to check for snakes in his wardrobe every morning and couldn't go anywhere without the driver for fear of getting kidnapped, but otherwise it sounded great.

... ok

English teachers are in demand across the Middle East. I assume the only place you'd even consider going to is the UAE though.

Nah fuck that, way too hot for me. I sweat walking in Richmond in May, I couldn't hack having a wank in UAE

Wilbur

Banned
Why are primary school children calling their teacher handsome

The sexualisation of kids in the twenty first century is horrific

Salazar

I have another year left in my masters programme.

I'm dreading having to enter the real world.

I'm just going to act as if my humanities doctorate is medical in some way, and set up a clinic where I massage the breasts of tennis-playing divorcees.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
did I just read that Liverpool were up 3-0 and blew a fucking lead to Crystal Palace? Holy shit....... wtf happened there.... and all in the final 20 minutes???
I just woke up and found this out as well. I rarely watch sports that isn't live but I'll watch a replay of that game to see what the hell happened.

So City only need four points in the last two games to win the title. They'll blast Villa, and probably tie West Sam.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just going to act as if my humanities doctorate is medical in some way, and set up a clinic where I massage the breasts of tennis-playing divorcees.

:lol

Did a double bubble overtime shift at work tonight now I'm taking the next 2 nights off sick.

The perfect crime.

Good lad

I'm working again tomorrow and Wednesday

Nine days in a row

Allah save me

Go to Japan Wil.

Japan looks like a fun place to live but I dunno if I could handle the foot and I dunno if I'd find enough hot women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom