• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

If you actually wanted to teach abroad then most countries or decent schools would need a few years experience of teaching; you're unlikely to have much choice in where you go as all the cool places will be off limits.

3Sixty

Speaking of English, some bloke on my Facebook was moaning about local Domino's not speaking English and how they should if the live in Briton.

Was sweet to point out Dat irony.

LTWheels

As soon as Henderson got the red card, I could see it as the beginning of the downfall for the last few games.

Midfield looks completely unbalanced without him.

suarezokxta.gif

Vard

A lot of people were naively thinking that the Premier title race was over weeks ago. It ain't over until the fat lady sings, folks. Even still there is that (slim) chance City loses one of the next 2 games and it goes back to 'pool. I doubt it though, and at this stage I don't think we deserve to win anyway. Too many errors across the span of the season... but it was still a great ride and really proud of the team's improvement. Let's see if United will be able to do a similar jump next season.

Looking forward to the final match and even more so to the next season. But who knows, maybe Villa or Big Sam will have the last laugh against City in the next 6 days...

Scum

Finally back on GAF. Damn, Liverpoool. D:

It's okay though. CL footie guaranteed next season and you laugh at lolspurs on Sunday when we lose to A. Villa and finish 7th.

Oh lol. What a cunt.

Manchester City fan and former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher was quick to taunt Liverpool after their 3-3 draw with Crystal Palace gave his side a huge boost in the title race.

The Reds led by three goals at Selhurst Park but relinquished their lead in a frantic final 15 minutes, leaving Manuel Pellegrini's side trailing the Merseyside club by a point but with two games in hand.

Gallagher voiced his disapproval of Luis Suarez, who was in tears after the dramatic cdraw shortly after the game.

"It was nice to see Suarez in tears at the end because he is a blatant cheat," Gallagher said to talkSPORT. "It was an endearing image, Gerrard too.

"I can't believe he [Suarez] won the Football Writers' Award. They went 3-0 and got caught up in the emotion.

"Nobody wins by six or seven in the Premier League - unless you're playing Tottenham or Arsenal."

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
"Nobody wins by six or seven in the Premier League - unless you're playing Tottenham or Arsenal."

lololol the truth hurts

Tubie

Can't believe the Liverpool score. All we need now is for City to slip up and the last game will be very very interesting.

Just like La Liga's.

I don't see Man City winning both of their remaining matches. It isn't fated.

Just you watch, Villa will hold them to a draw, and both Liverpool and City will go HAM at the weekend.

sohois

Just you watch, Villa will hold them to a draw, and both Liverpool and City will go HAM at the weekend.

I definitely think the final day will have its twists and turns, regardless of the Villa result. It would be utterly hilarious if Carroll/Downing somehow sunk City.

rodvik

Your boys are up next. Time to make things exciting for the final day.

Should be fun! Odds are well against us but we might just give City a game. Always a great occasion as well. City & Villa fans always get on well at both grounds.

Wilbur

Banned
Lol, i got in the guardian's ryan giggs photoshop/MSPaint gallery today!

Sadly mine was the worst but still, haha!

Which one?

Wait lemme go guess, I haven't looked yet

THE DEVIL WEARS CLUB SUITS

No way

City win both 2-0

rodvik

A. Villa are safe now though, aren't they? They'll turn up against us on the weekend instead.

We have nothing to play for in either game TBH. Expect to see some of our younger plays get a full game and for us to play some crazy Lambert like formations.

Scum

We have nothing to play for in either game TBH. Expect to see some of our younger plays get a full game and for us to play some crazy Lambert like formations.

rodvik, pls. I expect us to finish 7th. InterTim will make sure of it. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom