• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Wait, Shinji in CM and Fellaini as CAM?

YES MOYES

Looked pretty funny with the hairy goofy up front, it's not like he would have given assists as CM.

@Milch
Bielefeld by the way, hopefully they'll give a party for the team, once they send those Dresden cunts back into the 3rd league.

faridmon

Anything of any note? I really enjoyed Kill la Kill and my anime Thursdays back.

Well, there is Mushishi, which as Arkon said GOAT. And I am watching this adventure based one called Nananami Treassure which is quite fun, but apart from those two, I really can't anything worthwhile.

Its really shit!

Mushishi is enough to elevate it to the stars in terms of recent anime seasons. GOAT

I am sorry, one show can't save a whole season especially since there was Samurai Flamenco, Kill La Kill, Log Horizon and Space Dandy last seaosn.

Elchele

milch please, at the end of the month he's eating nothing but avocados with a spoon

It's my birthday. They sent me money
Finally I will be able to buy food for the whole month and buy some new clothing

YES MOYES

edit: university monthly fee is now $190. I can't pay that much for this shit education. Tomorrow I will go talk to the director of the career, I need dem scholarships

bud

Finally I will be able to buy food for the whole month and buy some new clothing

YES MOYES

edit: university monthly fee is now $190. I can't pay that much for this shit education. Tomorrow I will go talk to the director of the career, I need dem scholarships

happy birthday, broseph.

Mohamed Al Fayed has claimed Fulham would not have been relegated from the Premier League if Shahid Khan, his successor as the club's owner, had not removed the sculpture of Michael Jackson from outside Craven Cottage.

"This statue was a charm and we removed the luck from the club and now we have to pay the price," Fayed said. "When [Khan] asked me to move it I said: 'You must be crazy.' This is such a fantastic statue which the fans are crying out for. But now he has paid the price because the club has been relegated. He called me because he told me he wanted Michael to return. I told him, no way."

arkon

Well, there is Mushishi, which as Arkon said GOAT. And I am watching this adventure based one called Nananami Treassure which is quite fun, but apart from those two, I really can't anything worthwhile.

Its really shit!

I am sorry, one show can't save a whole season especially since there was Samurai Flamenco, Kill La Kill, Log Horizon and Space Dandy last seaosn.

Those shows you mentioned haven't done much for me, but I haven't watched past the first couple of episodes of each.

Pennywise

YES MOYES

Monthly ?
Lol...
I'll pay that every semester and I'm free to use public transport within my state for free.

Elchele

Happy Birthday bro.

happy birthday, broseph.

My birthday is on may 9, this friday. PLS UNDERSTAND

"it's my birthday. they sent me money."

I can't breathe

I genuinely laughed

Monthly ?
Lol...
I'll pay that every semester and I'm free to use public transport within my state for free.

I'm in a private university. The public one is free and better, but they don't have advertising career

Fergie

Banned
My birthday is may 9, this friday. PLS UNDERSTAND

I genuinely laughed
ggad2o8afq.gif

Elchele

I guess the correct phrase would have been: "this month is my birthday".

I'm sorry.

you know what? I'm not. VAYANSE A LA VERGA

Pennywise

By the way Football GAF, anyone ever had a dream including one us ?

It's rather scary....but Wilbur appeared...
I was on the train on my way to university when the train suddenly stopped and Wilbs just said "please understand" and I woke up....

GorillaJu

I've never seen or heard so much about girls having their first periods than in A Feast For Crows. GRRM is fucking obsessed with menstrual blood.

Fergie

Banned

I was on the train on my way to university when the train suddenly stopped and Wilbs just said "please understand" and I woke up....
I think you fear him.

Elchele

Holy shit m8
I was drinking water in front of my computer

EVERYTHING IS WRONG NOW

Wilbur

Banned

If I wasn't naked then it isn't a premonition

How fat was I in this dream

bud

federer's the zidane of tennis players, but i've always enjoyed watching nadal more. when i'm watching a game of tennis, i really appreciate a good, long rally. nadal gives me that.

Wilbur

Banned
Federer is my favourite. He's beautiful to watch. Just glides around effortlessly.

I don't like Djokovic at all. Sometimes he pulls off something extraordinary but I usually find him quite boring

Tsonga is jokes because he just looks like he's having a laugh (which is why he'll never win anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom