• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
You know, I started following him on Twitter, that might have been the reason.
And I wasn't sweating when I woke up, so I doubt that I fear him, but it's kinda scary anyway...

@Wilbs.
Be2YhknIcAELvPP.jpg

Looooooooooooool

I hope you slept well

Prepare for another visit tonight m8 (bring natural lubricant)

Marc

I've never seen or heard so much about girls having their first periods than in A Feast For Crows. GRRM is fucking obsessed with menstrual blood.

I just remember his obsession with what everyone was eating, I kept blacking out from it and skipping pages.

No idea how they are going to save that 'season', merging books and cutting giant chunks out in a non-food related way hopefully.

I've had to pay £3300 a year for my university.

I would gladly pay $190 a month

Pls

All over next Monday though

Then I have to find a job :'(

No.

The man you gave £300,000 p/w to only earlier this year is in no way in trouble

Clearly you have no idea what kind of manager LVG is :loooool

Also :lol at Mahmoud

He died for our sins

Wes please

You know united fans are never banned. The hive mind doesn't allow it

Clegg

Mahmoud has to be the fastest footyGAF ban I've seen. He got banned after just a few posts. The luck of Man Utd fans.
He was SleeplessNights. The guy who got himself and three v good posters banned because he couldn't engage his brain for more than five seconds and realise that posting a picture of balls in this thread was a bad idea.

I am not sad that his alt has been banned.

Shinji ended up having a bad game mostly due to his execution. He had the balls to go up the field unlike Fletcher or Carrick and also had the balls to try risky passes. Didn't pull off the risky passes. Shouldn't have had to play in cm, but at least we didn't see Clevshit.

pulga

Banned
He was SleeplessNights. The guy who got himself and three v good posters banned because he couldn't engage his brain for more than five seconds and realise that posting a picture of balls in this thread was a bad idea.

whilst the guys who got banned give no fucks, and one of them actually called you out on being a twit

get a grip

Wilbur

Banned

I would argue that wooden, Arnie and myself aren't very good posters

One of them supports Liverpool
One of them is Danish

I'm alright actually, thinking about it.

Clegg

Hmm

I appear to be very cranky today.

Think I need a cup of tea and a chololate digestive. Maybe two if I'm feeling a bit adventurous.

Can't believe Vidic is going to bloody Inter.

How did this happen...

Nemaanjaaaaaa, whaaoahhhh. I hope Adnan doesn't take the chant to heart. He'll be hearing it for years.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe Vidic is going to bloody Inter.

How did this happen...

Nemaanjaaaaaa, whaaoahhhh. I hope Adnan doesn't take the chant to heart. He'll be hearing it for years.

It's time for Vidic to go, I think. And he got a nice send off; better he goes now then I end up dreading it every time he walks onto the pitch like Evra

L1NETT

Hmm

I appear to be very cranky today.

Think I need a cup of tea and a chololate digestive. Maybe two if I'm feeling a bit adventurous.

Cup of Tea at 1.20?

Nutter

And sod a biscuit man, have a wispa gold.

Go all out

--

Thankfully those fucking B team plans appear to be scuppered for now but lower league fans across the forums going bloody mental at the thought of them

Can't blame us, practically turning premier league into a superleague if that happens.

K1LLER7

It's time for Vidic to go, I think. And he got a nice send off; better he goes now then I end up dreading it every time he walks onto the pitch like Evra
Still our best defender imo.

Really need a new CB in the summer. Van Gaal going on a shopping spree innit.

I'm going to love the salty tears from pool fans after LVG gives it to them from behind next season. Rodgers will be begging for mercy.

What a chance they had this year.

Thank you Steven for throwing it all away

Thank you Sir David for setting off the chain reaction

3Sixty

--

Thankfully those fucking B team plans appear to be scuppered for now but lower league fans across the forums going bloody mental at the thought of them

Can't blame us, practically turning premier league into a superleague if that happens.

Les Reed spoke about it tonight at the Saints awards and was against it.

Clegg

I'm going to love the salty tears from pool fans after LVG gives it to them from behind next season. Rodgers will be begging for mercy.

What a chance they had this year.

Thank you Steven for throwing it all away

Thank you Sir David for setting off the chain reaction
We have some v good players in the squad, but they play in an outdated fashion and Van Gaal will need to change that. Maybe if he gets some quality signings he'll be able to improve things a bit quicker, but as it is I can't see United challenging for the title next season. Maybe a top 4 spot but that's it. This rebuild will take a couple of seasons imo.

GorillaJu

I just remember his obsession with what everyone was eating, I kept blacking out from it and skipping pages.

No idea how they are going to save that 'season', merging books and cutting giant chunks out in a non-food related way hopefully.

She remembered the first night when the flowering came. A red rose, which left a stain on her silken and velvet powder blue dress, a sign that she had become a woman grown, aged two-and-ten. She had been embarrassed, ashamed of her womanhood, so to forget she dined on orange cakes, figs of the dick tree and salted chocolate dumplings, which had been brought over the black salt seas by the red merchant.

Now just repeat that for about 500 pages and you've got half of AFFC.

We have some v good players in the squad, but they play in an outdated fashion and Van Gaal will need to change that. Maybe if he gets some quality signings he'll be able to improve things a bit quicker, but as it is I can't see United challenging for the title next season. Maybe a top 4 spot but that's it. This rebuild will take a couple of seasons imo.

Most definitely, I don't think United will win the title next season either.

But I also think Liverpool won't have as good a chance as they had this season at winning the title for a long time.

And that makes me happy

Elchele

btw. AFA approved the new tournament/league system.

Now its one tournament per year (like a regular european season), Jan-Dic. No more shitty short tournaments thank God.

Oh, and yeah, now with 30 fucking teams :lol

Grondona pls

BmjeNh8CIAEQ3dZ.jpg:large

arkon

btw. AFA approved the new tournament/league system.

Now its one tournament per year (like a regular european season), Jan-Dic. No more shitty short tournaments thank God.

Oh, and yeah, now with 30 fucking teams :lol

Grondona pls

BmjeNh8CIAEQ3dZ.jpg:large

30 teams?! So they're gonna play each other twice? That's madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom