• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiPrime

If all else fails 'pool fans, ask Arsene Wenger to cook up some lasagne for City the night before their game.

Worked for us several years ago. ;)

elseanio

Do you think people will be genuinely happy having seen us throw away the prize we've been so desperate for for 24 years because it's better than we hoped for at the start of the season, with the events of the past 10 days so fresh on the mind?

Absolutely. There will be a bigger welcome for the team than the past 3 home games.

L1NETT

Put a fucking lid on it Collymore you mug

What you trying to do wake the neigbours up.

Dreadful radio

What does it mean?

Way I know it as is a term for a closeted person (meant obviously in a derogatory way)

It's a fucking vile term, anyone who uses it spitefully needs to grow the fuck up.

dc89

M6FA9vXOXKg

Congrats on the title, btw. I won't be here on Sunday, I'll be too busy fashioning a noose from fucking party straws, so I thought I'd best let you know now.

I ain't counting on anything yet. But thanks anyway, what a title race.

Meier

I think Sunderland will definitely stay up at this point. They've made up so much ground since Poyet took over since the relegation battle teams above them keep losing. Should finish 13-15th IMO.

Posted this on 12/30/13. All according to keikaku.

Feorax

At least Suarez won't be going to Real now. Seems a bit pointless to move from one team that finishes second to another that spends hundreds of millions and still finishes second.

Marc

Lol the GD takes Sunderland above us. Fairplay.

I think if they win at home against Swansea, and City win at home against West Ham... they will finish above the Hammers.

Crazy.

Amazing turnaround, were they bottom at christmas as well, is that a first to survive?

Happy for you Hixx, hope to see Wickham as a starter next season. Will be interesting who Gus wants to buy though.

Absolutely. There will be a bigger welcome for the team than the past 3 home games.

I hope so. Personally I think I'll be struggling to get my spirits up for the Newcastle match. When the season ends I'll be able to properly look at this season in perspective, not yet though

'It's the hope that kills you'

Truest pearl of wisdom I've ever heard :(

wedward

Put a fucking lid on it Collymore you mug

What you trying to do wake the neigbours up.

Dreadful radio

Way I know it as is a term for a closeted person (meant obviously in a derogatory way)

It's a fucking vile term, anyone who uses it spitefully needs to grow the fuck up.

O whoops. Didn't know that.

Won't be using it.

feel

Ronaldo is going to punch someone in the dressing room, what a bunch of useless idiots..

Welp, focus on the Champions League 100% now.

rodvik

I think if they win at home against Swansea, and City win at home against West Ham... they will finish above the Hammers.

Crazy.

Amazing turnaround, were they bottom at christmas as well, is that a first to survive?

Happy for you Hixx, hope to see Wickham as a starter next season. Will be interesting who Gus wants to buy though.

Has to be. Amazing. Happy for them.

pulga

Banned
League was over for us for a while guys, stop acting surprised. La Decima is where it's at.

NOW REST EVERY SINGLE IDIOT CARLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom