• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sports thread in Off-Topic has some golden nuggets of wisdom about football. The latest is that apparently if you take a random bloke off the street, train him for 3 months and put him in an MLS game then there would not be a significant difference in athleticism. Even for MLS, that is a ridiculous statement.

BmK8BZOCYAIBW1q.jpg:large

70p4npr.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Betis playing after already being relegated? pls

The Sports thread in Off-Topic has some golden nuggets of wisdom about football. The latest is that apparently if you take a random bloke off the street, train him for 3 months and put him in an MLS game then there would not be a significant difference in athleticism. Even for MLS, that is a ridiculous statement.

Yeah FF just mentioned this in the Whatsapp haha. Bizarre stuff.

Blablurn

I'm not worried about tomorrow.

I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

the worst thing that can happen is that you lose tmw and lose the spirit for the rest of the season because you got defeated in a crucial home game. afterwards you lose the following games as well and the zero love football of chelsea gets win after win after win and the title in the end. football would be dead again.

i mean..... why should you be worried, right??? RIGHT?

Lightning

Banned
Is it the top 6 in the pl that gets the europa league? Arsenal or Hull are going to be in it, most likely Hull. Everton also in it hard to see their calamity taking them outside top 7 so only 1 spot remaining?

Spurs need to lose a game and United continue winning their games.

L1NETT

Came for gaming side, stayed for Off topic is almost a motto at this point

Spending all your time here is grand, considering the pace we go at the breath of topics we "discuss" (loose usage there) I ain't got much time to post a lot of other threads.

I would post in Halo gaf and LGBT gaf, but ain't got no time for dat.

--

If anyone actually wants to go Birmingham vs Wigan do let me know lol

Midlands Gaf pls

Pints aren't 4 quid like they are in grotty old London.

Gambit

Just a shout-out to my fellow Wii U owners in here (all three of you).

Been playing DK: Tropical Freeze today and only got to and finished the second island.

God-Tier music, marvellous platforming. Can't wait to see how it continues.

It's soooooo good.

Also, Diddy is completely redundant. Dixie does everything better

We'll probably know where the title's headed this time tomorrow

We win, City lose - It's our's
We draw, City lose - It's probably our's
We lose, City lose - It's anyone's

We win, City draw - It's our's
We draw, City draw - It's probably our's
We lose, City draw - It's anyone's

We win, City win - It's probably our's
We draw, City win - Anyone's between us and City
We lose, City win - It's probably City's

That's my intuition, not sure if the maths and likelihoods bear it out. If that first situation could occur...

Gambit

ach shit, meant to copy and paste it in the above post. Stupid double post

I'll use it to announce that I've just started watching the Sopranos for the first time. Liking it so far, especially the music

wedward

i was just checking your post history and it seems like you spend 99 of ur gaf time in the football thread. do you not care about the other topics on this board?

Pretty much.

Only gaming franchise I care about is Half-life.

The OT I find to be pretty insufferable. Once in a while there is an interesting thread but most the time it's just people looking to get angry about something. The whole trolling mentality has also gotten out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom