• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cannot see city winning 4 in a row with their inconsistency at the moment, unfortunately the title is still probably Liverpools :(

Splatt

Also, I don't get the LOLPOOL comments.

They played good football today(all season actually) and conceded because of silly mistakes that could have happened to any team.

They just burned out in their desire to win.

As even Athletic can atest, it's very tough playing against Mou bus.

hiroshawn

Banned
BmPI7f7IAAAL571.jpg

pulga

Banned
it would be pointless to try and talk sense into someone with a cr7 avatar. cr7/mourinho/chelsea fans - cancer of the sport

really classy of you to use cancer as an insult

congratulations, you're genuinely the worst new poster to turn up here in a while

stay classy

Jarnet87

I think the biggest take away form this season is if Fergie was still at United we'd of ran away with the title. No one wants to win it.

Wilbur

Banned
I cannot see city winning 4 in a row with their inconsistency at the moment, unfortunately the title is still probably Liverpools :(

Mm. Well, Liverpool need to lose one of their last two, not just draw (in terms of Chelsea finishing above them)

tri_willy

Sterling and Suarez thought Chelsea would be easy.

Sturridge didn't get a touch.

Gerrard was awful.

Aspas just needs to be put down after that corner.

what in the actual fuck was he thinking there??? hope brendan launches a scathing attack for that shithouse performance

We didn't even make Chelsea exert themselves defensively really. They just had to stand in their designated positions and deal with the depressingly regular shite crosses and stupid shots.

Fucked it. Could tell from the 5th minute that we were going to struggle badly. Can I still have that draw somebody offered earlier?

:(

Marc

Suarez isn't the man for the big occasion is he?

Liverpool can still win it but that is a big hit to their mentality, can see them dropping further points now. Their heads will drop.

pulga

Banned
Wow that was quite an embarrassing display from Chelsea with time wasting from the first minute. They won't care, it worked. Scored in the added time they bought. Huge mistakes from Liverpool cost them goals and momentum throughout. Aspas forgot how to pass.

Hard to break down, but avoid silly mistakes and a draw was the best Chelsea were getting out of that. Fuckity fuck. It's up to City now.

Embarassing from Chelsea? Embarassing to let the title slip to a B-team lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love you Liverpool GAF.

please chin up <3

this is absolutely not over. You're still favourites.

someone talk to Arnie on whatsapp please and force him to order chinese or something

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've only just got in from work but I just knew this would happen, Chelsea always do this.

Pulis is going to decide who wins the league.

Wow that was quite an embarrassing display from Chelsea with time wasting from the first minute. They won't care, it worked. Scored in the added time they bought. Huge mistakes from Liverpool cost them goals and momentum throughout. Aspas forgot how to pass.

Hard to break down, but avoid silly mistakes and a draw was the best Chelsea were getting out of that. Fuckity fuck. It's up to City now.
n521d036c0a15d.gif

subtles

Just when you need Suarez/Sterling/Coutinho at their silkiest, they turn up with this kind of peformance.

We were so close.

:lol

Also, why the fuck did we look so tired? That was like our 44th game of the season. Wouldn't be surprised if Gerrard's completely lost it to the point that we start Lucas at Palace. He sure as fuck didn't keep his head just now.

Labadal

We deserved jack shit from this game. Good thing I'm a pessimist and had no hopes to begin with. A direct spot to the CL will have to do.

GQman2121

Banned
Schwarzer MOTM for me.

But Matic, Mikel and Kalas were brilliant. We're deep as all hell at CB for the future it seems.

Christ, what a game. There's nothing like feeling you're on the ropes for 88 minutes and walk away with a two goal victory. That's fucking coaching right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom