• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemm

Can someone photoshop that Rocky gif where he crumples up a picture/photo but instead of Rocky it's Brendan Rodgers and in the picture is Stevie G. Many thanks in advance.

tri_willy

We just need ManCity to draw ONE of their last 4 games and win our two. I think it's more than possible. Have faith :)

true, but i'd rather not want to rely on other teams on doing the job for us. as nice as it was for sunderland to steal points from chelsea, it would have been nice to not lose this one in the very least and control our own fate so to speak.

hope gerrard focuses himself next week, as well as the underperforming lot!

Clegg

Very disappointed by the performances of Gerrard and Coutinho. Both were very sloppy in possession.

I can actually see why Mou sold Mata. I think the Spaniard is more creative than any of Chelsea's attacking midfielders but he's vastly outstripped in terms of defensive work rate. Schurrle was immense today and Willian put in a huge shift when he came on.

AC!D

1-0 already to city lol

Time for Liverpool fans to jump off a cliff. Probably another 25 years before you get another chance at wining the league lol

ATF487

Suarez isn't the man for the big occasion is he?

Liverpool can still win it but that is a big hit to their mentality, can see them dropping further points now. Their heads will drop.

I think he's exhausted, hasn't had the same sharpness in a couple of weeks

Walshy

looooooooooooool

fuck my life

city are going to be champions

moyes isnt manager of united

mou is going to win the cl

lifes just unraveling in front of me

pulga

Banned
looooooooooooool

fuck my life

city are going to be champions

moyes isnt manager of united

mou is going to win the cl

lifes just unraveling in front of me

and we're buying Suarez in the summer

face it guys, its time to do an inverse-fry

really classy of you to use cancer as an insult

congratulations, you're genuinely the worst new poster to turn up here in a while

stay classy

i used cancer as a term to describe the uncontrollable sheep mentality of their fans. best ever!! hes so good!!
in reality both are overrated as fuck but the fanboys cant be controlled, they spew that shit everywhere

MPW

and we're buying Suarez in the summer

face it guys, its time to do an inverse-fry

i don't know about that, perez could have bought him last summer and he didn't

if we buy suarez, he's got what? 2-3 good years left?

if he comes, goodbye morata

hiroshawn

Banned
UPpc9EY.gif

WJD

i used cancer as a term to describe the uncontrollable sheep mentality of their fans. best ever!! hes so good!!
in reality both are overrated as fuck but the fanboys cant be controlled, they spew that shit everywhere

As if that justifies it you fucking trollop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom