• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
i used cancer as a term to describe the uncontrollable sheep mentality of their fans. best ever!! hes so good!!
in reality both are overrated as fuck but the fanboys cant be controlled, they spew that shit everywhere

dont excuse yourself, football as a whole just experienced the loss of a brilliant man due to that disease, you should know better

also, many of us in here have lost loved ones due to cancer, myself included

you're utterly classless and should be ashamed of yourself

crawl back to the hole you emerged from, you're naught but a worm

mUn86F5.png

Stubo

Have you had an accident at work?
Have you slipped and it cost you money?
Then call the national accident helpline!
0800 0-2 0-2 0-2
The title race is far from over, but the speed the ribbing is being created is astounding.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Jose's interview just now on SSN: "Ask Jamie Redknapp, he knows everything, he has a brilliant football brain."

haha looooool

Please tell me Redknapp was in the studio when they played the interview.

Walshy

So Palace are pretty much fucked.

So we leave it to either Everton (lol), Villa or West Ham to do us a favour.

We are fucked. That's it.

Lakitu

st5fu
Well we took a massive blow today, won't say we're out of it but it's not looking good. Heartbroken. City 1 up too. Can't get any worse.

Marc

Jose's interview just now on SSN: "Ask Jamie Redknapp, he knows everything, he has a brilliant football brain."

hahaha, oh man.

Jose brings the quotes, you have to tip your hat on that one at least.

Cry havoc and let slip the title to Ba!

So Palace are pretty much fucked.

So we leave it to either Everton (lol), Villa or West Ham to do us a favour.

We are fucked. That's it.

Yep. Everton fucked themselves, fucking us. They have nothing to play for, even on the off-chance we win the following Monday. And no Barry or decent CBs.

The title is all but gone, and fuck knows when we'll get so close again. That slip will probably be the defining moment of Gerrard's career for the neutrals :(

deroli

That's so mean.

Also, Hamburg losing again... teehee. But if they somehow manage to stay in the Bundesliga by barely reaching that 16th spot and winning their relegation games I will be furious we lost against them 3-0. Three fucking nil. We had the chance... no the duty! to send 18,99 to Bundesliga 2 last season and failed. If history repeats... shame on us.

dont excuse yourself, football as a whole just experienced the loss of a brilliant man due to that disease, you should know better

also, many of us in here have lost loved ones due to cancer, myself included

you're utterly classless and should be ashamed of yourself

crawl back to the hole you emerged from, you're naught but a worm

What he posted is fucking shameful. But you of all posters talking about classless? Lol

subtles

Football is dead.

I won't even bother watching the City game, The West Wing awaits, but do hope they win the title if we fall short.

Atlético won't make the same mistakes we did, hopefully.

This brilliant season which culminated in securing third so early was a real joy to be a part of.

I hope we carry this form into the next season.

Onwards and upwards.

kmax

Remaining fixtures:

Liverpool (80p)

Crystal Palace (A)
Newcastle (H)
---------------------------

Chelsea (78p)

Norwich (H)
Cardiff (A)
---------------------------

Manchester City (77p)

Everton (A)
Aston Villa (H)
West Ham (H)
----------------------------

This is going to go down right to the wire. City has it in their hands right now.

Marc

Yep. Everton fucked themselves, fucking us. They have nothing to play for, even on the off-chance we win the following Monday. And no Barry or decent CBs.

The title is all but gone, and fuck knows when we'll get so close again. That slip will probably be the defining moment of Gerrard's career for the neutrals :(

Don't forget all those incisive through balls to the oppositions striker.

:)

Captain Lampard wins again, as an old man.

Haha, moral victory, are Liverpool turning into Arsenal?

Still, I hope Liverpool pulls it out of the bag.

arkon

Also, I don't get the LOLPOOL comments.

They played good football today(all season actually) and conceded because of silly mistakes that could have happened to any team.

They just burned out in their desire to win.

As even Athletic can atest, it's very tough playing against Mou bus.

What's to get? Gerrard's slip is probably the finest lolerpool moment in a long time for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom