• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
BmPUYdcCAAALFj8.jpg
Why is Ronaldo using a case on the iPhone.

United Bros:

Miggy D, who apparently has very good sources at United, says Woodward is annoyed at the assertion that the club didn't back Moyes properly in last years transfer window; so we'll be going for at least one 'statement signing' this summer.

Also think we'll try to use Martinez' interest in Cleverley as part of a deal for Coleman.

All in on Cavani I guess.

Coleman, huh? To be fair, Rafael is injured a lot.

Clegg

He didn't mention anything about Carvalho or Shaw which worries me.
He mentioned Shaw.

Said United's change in manager has slowed down the process but that the club is still confident that the deal will be done. Personally, I think the Carvalho deal won't happen. He's too expensive and relatively unproven.

Jarnet87

And speaking of big strong midfielders, Yaya Toure does it again. He's such a beast, If United had a midfielder in his mold with a third of his talent and ability we'd still be in such a better situation.

Moobabe

what did u want him to do? its hard to break a team 10 men defence down, he isnt a miracle worker. suarez is a big game flop and gerrard made a horrible mistake, he can only work with what he has got.

But you have special players. And the kop sucks the ball in and inspires great Anfield victories.

Not difficult to coach though - winning leagues and champions leagues. Easy stuff that.

Yaya = best player in the league.

He's certainly the best midfielder, and it's hilarious to see people still trying to discredit him with their "but sometimes he looks lazy and acts like a baby". He's a physical beast that can also do wonders with the ball, be used both in the offensive and defensive part of the pitch to perfection.

Baki

And speaking of big strong midfielders, Yaya Toure does it again. He's such a beast, If United had a midfielder in his mold with a third of his talent and ability we'd still be in such a better situation.

Arsenal need a strong midfielder like that.

We need that as much as we need a striker.

He mentioned Shaw.

Said United's change in manager has slowed down the process but that the club is still confident that the deal will be done. Personally, I think the Carvalho deal won't happen. He's too expensive and relatively unproven.

Ugh, I hope not. The same logic had us miss out on the likes of Matic.

Marc

Dat Rodgers salt.

Tell you what, how about you don't bring on Aspas and take off Lucas with Gerrard moved forward and maybe you wouldn't concede the second and maybe carved out a good chance to score.

Also if you had balls you would of taken off at least one of Suarez, Coutinho and Gerrard who were all screwing up every attack with stupid shots or crosses. You needed to try something different and you didn't.

Jarnet87

But who is going to protect lil old Cesc, Carrick?

Based Carvalho is the key. Don't let him go to Chelsea or City, we will regret it.

bud

cesc has only regressed at barca. besides, arsenal don't even need him.

wenger needs to focus on bringing in replacements for flamini and arteta.

good thing diaby's back.
LxHVdy6.png

Jarnet87

Does Cesc even want to move from Barca?

The papers last summer made it seem like if Barca were willing to sell him then he was willing to move.

Does anyone remember when Barca sold Yaya if any other teams were close besides City. I just recall it being City who were willing to fork out his huge wage demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom