• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Congrats City.
Exactly

we are fucked

Losing against a team that defends with somany behind the ball from the first whistle is inexcusable, especially when you know that a draw means the title is still in your hands. What a fuckup.

jesalr

Former Arsenal player Song seeks Spurs move

A report in the Sunday People suggests he is keen to return to the Premier League and wants to play in London with his agent seeking talks with Spurs and West Ham.

Que?

Arnie

Pointless talking about the tactics of it all. I don't believe what Brendan said in that it's easy to coach. Chelsea have numerous ways of playing and it is what it is. Both styles have their merits and both look to be worth a similar amount of points over the course of the season. There's no denying that Mourinho is the absolute master in getting a result.

I'm just a bit in the dumps. Been ill for the last 36 hours and watching that didn't help.

Lakitu

st5fu
Thought I'd play some BF 4 to take my mind off this shitty day and it's already rubberbanding since the server upgrades. Fuck off DICE.

Hixx

Albums that have interstitials are the worst.

Quack is a serial offender
LLShC.gif

Also:

"Lee Cattermole - 9

JUST the pick of a very good midfield performance for me. Protected his back four, competed for every ball, no real mistakes and at times sprayed passes around like he was Pirlo. What more could you want?"

IM FUCKING TELLING YOU

The Pirlo comparisons are becoming mainstream bros

Danchi

So what's the story with Mourinho and the Redknapp comments? Was Redknapp critical of the Sunderland game or something?

Walshy

Pointless talking about the tactics of it all. I don't believe what Brendan said in that it's easy to coach. Chelsea have numerous ways of playing and it is what it is. Both styles have their merits and both look to be worth a similar amount of points over the course of the season. There's no denying that Mourinho is the absolute master in getting a result.

I'm just a bit in the dumps. Been ill for the last 36 hours and watching that didn't help.
I think Chelsea getting 16 points out of 18 against the other top four teams says alot.

They should be the ones who should be in pole position after today not City.

Fuck City.

Thought I'd play some BF 4 to take my mind off this shitty day and it's already rubberbanding since the server upgrades. Fuck off DICE.

What a fuck up of a game. Actually ran decently for me last time I played it though, got like 2 hours of gaming without crashes or any huge bugs happening, in that new naval map pack. Really enjoyed the new maps.

He really is. I don't know how he does it - just a master tactician and man management.

Chelsea should have won this title. "Should" doesn't really mean much in football but the games they lost this past month, Christ.

Anyway I still think City will slip up once but let's see, momentum makes a massive difference at this stage.

kmax

Watching the post match interview with Jose right now.

Reporter: Was it about breaking up Liverpool's style up, slowing it down, what was it about?

Mourinho: But nothing. But winning.

bloody brilliant.

TeddyBoy

Looks like we'll need to make up about ten goals in the two remaining games, plus whatever else City score against Palace today and the extra game against Villa.

I don't think that's doable.

I think I've seen enough of Coutinho against deep defenses to believe that he shouldn't start against them. He just gives the ball away every time he tries to be incisive against them. Konolyanka pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom