• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosma

Banned
so much cringe

cartman-tears-o.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Liverpool need City to drop points.

Villa need at least a point to feel safe.

Both meet in a midweek game before final day of season.

The dream is still on.

Unfortunately we're going to get tonked

dont excuse yourself, football as a whole just experienced the loss of a brilliant man due to that disease, you should know better

also, many of us in here have lost loved ones due to cancer, myself included

you're utterly classless and should be ashamed of yourself

crawl back to the hole you emerged from, you're naught but a worm

stop talking crap. i never talked about tito or someone who died of cancer, i used it to describe the fanboy mentality

Don't forget all those incisive through balls to the oppositions striker.

:)

Captain Lampard wins again, as an old man.

Haha, moral victory, are Liverpool turning into Arsenal?

Still, I hope Liverpool pulls it out of the bag.

Couldn't care less about those passes tbh. The Chelsea one fucked Man Utd, and we were playing for nothing, and England qualified anyway after he did it against France.

Today's slip has most probably killed our season, and any chance he had of getting a PL medal. What an idiot, it happens when you're thinking about which player to pass to well before you've controlled the ball.

Maybe people will shut up about destiny and 'written in the stars' which would be the slightest slither of a silver lining.

Kyoufu

Remaining fixtures:

Liverpool (80p)

Crystal Palace (A)
Newcastle (H)
---------------------------

Chelsea (78p)

Norwich (H)
Cardiff (A)
---------------------------

Manchester City (77p)

Everton (A)
Aston Villa (H)
West Ham (H)
----------------------------

This is going to go down right to the wire. City has it in their hands right now.

Everton are going to draw or beat City.

The title is Liverpool's :(

PowderedToast

José Mourinho;109693147 said:
Brendy says Liverpool we're clearly the better team. 3 points for the morality table.
not really, in terms of doing a job we were much worse.

so disappointed in them today, and brendan. we looked completely unprepared

Wilbur

Banned
Look, the dream is still alive. Palace beat Liverpool and get a result here, Everton beat City. Chelsea win the title.

I cum so much that people believe the great flood has come to wash us all away again.

José Mourinho;109693147 said:
Brendy says Liverpool we're clearly the better team. 3 points for the morality table.

He's chatting shit. We created no clear chances, were lucky not to have a penalty called against us and had precisley zero incision or nuance. Trying to create more oppurtunities doesn't make you the better team by a long shot.

Lightning

Banned
Look, the dream is still alive. Palace beat Liverpool and get a result here, Everton beat City. Chelsea win the title.

I cum so much that people believe the great flood has come to wash us all away again.
Everton are missing half their squad. Hopefully we beat Newcastle tomorrow to totally deflate Everton for that match.

Wilbur

Banned
what are the odds that atletico drops some points to valencia?

Well, if they win today they win the league basically. Hardest game left (excluding Nou Camp because that doesn't matter if they win everything else)

I can see a draw, especially considering Chelsea on Wednesday

Brendan Rodgers; "There were probably two buses parked today instead of one. It's not difficult to coach, ten players on 18-yard box."

HAhahahahahahahah he's lost it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom