• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Brendan Rodgers; "There were probably two buses parked today instead of one. It's not difficult to coach, ten players on 18-yard box."

HAhahahahahahahah he's lost it!!

tumblr_ldhy6gn74F1qa0krjo1_400.gif

Clegg

United Bros:

Miggy D, who apparently has very good sources at United, says Woodward is annoyed at the assertion that the club didn't back Moyes properly in last years transfer window; so we'll be going for at least one 'statement signing' this summer.

Also think we'll try to use Martinez' interest in Cleverley as part of a deal for Coleman.

United Bros:

Miggy D, who apparently had very good sources at United, says Woodward is annoyed at the assertion that the club didn't back Moyes properly in last years transfer window; so we'll be going for at least one 'statement signing' this summer.

Also think we'll try to use Martinez' interest in Cleverley as part of a deal for Coleman.

1. Just make sure that statement signing isn't a striker

2. Yes pls on the Clev deal

Brendan Rodgers; "There were probably two buses parked today instead of one. It's not difficult to coach, ten players on 18-yard box."

HAhahahahahahahah he's lost it!!

about time someone spoke the truth and exposed this fraud, but his fans will still call him best eva!!! such genius!!
well done branden, not your fault gerrard is useless

Baki

Arsenal could finish 7 points off the top.

We really fucked up.

Yes we did.

If we had beaten the following:

1) Stoke
2) Southampton
3) Everton

We would be in for the title. What a disgrace. Bunch of fucking bottlers. Fucking shitty medical staff.

Jurassic park fucking manager.

Fuck him for not buying in January.

Jarnet87

Go on Atletico get the 3 points. I'd love nothing more for them to wrap it up on matchday 37 at home and then just go to the Camp Nou to troll.

pulga

Banned
why is ronaldo rocking the stock apple earbuds like a peasant

i thought all the cool kids used beats by dre these days

also: ronnie banging shakira on the side CONFIRMED

LTWheels

@DickinsonTimes: Ethics battle alert - Rodgers giving Chelsea bit of stick: defensive football "not difficult to coach", the "polar opposite of what we do"

@DickinsonTimes: Chelsea tactics "have prepared us for Crystal Palace....long balls, long throw ins, players behind the ball"

Going in hard there.

Jarnet87

United Bros:

Miggy D, who apparently has very good sources at United, says Woodward is annoyed at the assertion that the club didn't back Moyes properly in last years transfer window; so we'll be going for at least one 'statement signing' this summer.

He didn't mention anything about Carvalho or Shaw which worries me.

Wilbur

Banned
@DickinsonTimes: Ethics battle alert - Rodgers giving Chelsea bit of stick: defensive football "not difficult to coach", the "polar opposite of what we do"

@DickinsonTimes: Chelsea tactics "have prepared us for Crystal Palace....long balls, long throw ins, players behind the ball"

Going in hard there.

Salty as fuck :lol

Marc

Shit, left Toure out of my team, thought he was injured. :(

Great goal, player of the season if it weren't for those racists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom