• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

If anyone actually wants to go Birmingham vs Wigan do let me know lol

Midlands Gaf pls

Pints aren't 4 quid like they are in grotty old London.

I'd be tempted if I didn't have exams soon, enjoy the game!

Lost mine to cancer last week.

You're spot on about it being the fucking worst. Seeing that illness take it's toll on someone is horrific.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you feel better soon.

@M_Night: Image saved ;)

LegoArmo

I thought Packmas was when you open a lot of FIFA Ultimate Team packs at Christmas because your gran got you £20 of PSN credit.

Blablurn

look back pls

i2plLPwauR0wM.gif

Walshy

Apparently, about 500 Liverpool fans are throwing a street party outside the Chelsea team hotel. They've came with pyrotechnics and are singing songs outside :lol.

K1LLER7

Can't wait to see us playing 4-3-3 next season. Think he'll play Shinji in the Advanced midfielder role (the Iniesta role).

Fady K

Vivalaraza said:
Fady thinks Mourinho was being nice to Wenger when he said he's a loser.

I can't.

I was too naive about that I admit.

Willkiller said:
Fady is great but the unconditional Mou love is...excessive.

I do love Mou very much but I don't agree with him on everything. For instance, I don't think there is any conspiracy against CFC in the league. I wonder if he actually means any of it though.

WJD said:
holy shit Fady

Is it my retweets? I think I just enjoyed that press conference too much haha.

Read his thoughts about Tito earlier, very sad.

Fady K

My *actual* expected Chelsea starting line-up tomorrow:

---------------Schwarzer--------------
Ivanovic -- Cahill -- Luiz (Oh no...) -- Azpili

Lampard ---- Matic

Salah --- Willian --- Oscar

---Ba---

He can't start Van Ginkel, Ake or Kalas...no way, would make zero sense.

My *actual* expected Chelsea starting line-up tomorrow:

---------------Schwarzer--------------
Ivanovic -- Cahill -- Luiz (Oh no...) -- Azpili

Lampard ---- Matic

Salah --- Willian --- Oscar

---Ba---

He can't start Van Ginkel, Ake or Kalas...no way, would make zero sense.

how many will Luiz take out tomorrow then? and Who? :p

Apparently, about 500 Liverpool fans are throwing a street party outside the Chelsea team hotel. They've came with pyrotechnics and are singing songs outside :lol.

Haha amazing. One of my favourite things about Liverpool this season has been all the pyro and shit when the team bus comes in, its great

FootballFan

Just a shout-out to my fellow Wii U owners in here (all three of you).

Been playing DK: Tropical Freeze today and only got to and finished the second island.

God-Tier music, marvellous platforming. Can't wait to see how it continues.

It's soooooo good.

Also, Diddy is completely redundant. Dixie does everything better

I had a game ruining glitch in Donkey Kong CR: TF. Can't be bothered restarting from the beginning.

Gambit

It's not that its mechanics are new or that the actual level design is brilliant, but the music and visual design just work together really, really well. It's the level that always puts a smile on my face when I see it. Maybe there's better ones, like the sawmill level in the second world, but this is the one that's just pure fun. It's like you're in The Lion King.

Just played it and was gonna say it reminded me of the Lion King! It was beautiful and felt so alive. The music was magical. It's moments like this that tell me "no, there aren't too many platformers". Not when they're this good.

The sawmill level you mentioned has been my favourite so far. I am just addicted to minecart levels and the water-twist was a really great idea as well.

I had a game ruining glitch in Donkey Kong CR: TF. Can't be bothered restarting from the beginning.

Oh no! What happened? Is that a common glitch?

Fady K

how many will Luiz take out tomorrow then? and Who? :p

Let me just give you the good news Shogun, no matter who Mourinho picks, one of our centerback positions will be a weakness. Luiz is our best case to partner with Cahill, and even that is bad as Luiz messes up big time these days at that position.

Gambit

SNES Donkey Kongs > Mario

Hmm, I'm inclined to agree. But I thought Yoshi's Island was even better.

I wish David Wise also worked on DKCR.

Absolutely. It had good music, but I wanted more new stuff. Basically what Tropical Freeze is offering now

DKCR's soundtrack was WEAK compared to the previous memorable SNES trilogy. He composed the WiiU game's OST though right?

Yes, he did. And from what I've played so far, he has done a phenomenal job. It just enhances the level design even more. This is on the way to becoming my favourite 2D platformer.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wilbur seeing as how you made the topic for the first time since February, do you mind reverting the change you made back in OT15 by listing the West Ham and Aston Villa supporters alongside their rightful club?

Can't believe I haven't noticed this in 2 months

Wilbur seeing as how you made the topic for the first time since February, do you mind reverting the change you made back in OT15 by listing the West Ham and Aston Villa supporters alongside their rightful club?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wilbur

Banned

:loooool Westley pls, I did this so long ago

Will change now.

Slizz

There's entertaining fights, just not the Klitschko ones. Granted, there are not many fights that are both good *and* entertaining, but still, not everything there sucks.

I like Klitschko, but at this point I just want him to retire. Leapai seems like a nice dude actually. He cried when he learned that he won the decision against Boytsov (and thus got this title fight).

You gonna watch the UFC tonight??

For the most part I only watch Mayweather and Canelo fights. Was waiting for Broner to take that leap but he hasn't yet.

Fady K

Yes, he did. And from what I've played so far, he has done a phenomenal job. It just enhances the level design even more. This is on the way to becoming my favourite 2D platformer.

Ah! That sounds great to hear ^_^ I look forward to starting my copy soon! Btw I watched Tin Tin: Secret of the Unicorn again recently and also picked this up:

tintinbr-610x610.jpg

Big TinTin fan ^^

Yep! He did an amazing job with it.

May the best team win tomorrow.

That is great to hear subtles. We are lacking too many resources at the moment to be capable of ending Liverpool's run of 11 wins in a row, at Anfield of all places :( But let me not beat around the bush, Liverpool would deserve this title all the way.

Gambit

Ah! That sounds great to hear ^_^ I look forward to starting my copy soon! Btw I watched Tin Tin: Secret of the Unicorn again recently and also picked this up:

tintinbr-610x610.jpg

Big TinTin fan ^^

Oh I was just gonna say I'm a big Tintin fan as well, until I realised my avatar probably sparked the comment in the first place. Duh.

Is the collection well done? Good picture quality etc.? I've been thinking about buying it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom