• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you like liquorice Emil

eh, don't hate it. Stop putting it in icecream though, that's just wrong.

Wooden your dad supports Liverpool and Brondby right?

why haven't you emancipated yourself

Helped him move quite a few of his things in to a new house today, and all the time he was talking shit about how they were going to win and get the league. I told him it would be an Andreas Christensen late winner, but I'm alright with how it turned out. He even texted me like 15 times up until the Ba goal when I went home to watch the match.

Then after the match it was some proper Meus stuff about killing football and playing like a bunch of Italians, I replied with a bunch of photos and gifs of Gerrard.

pulga

Banned
I think it is time to draw the digital line. Real Madrid vs Bayern will be out in Tuesday and I think there is going to be a lot of trolls crying here. Either way when the game comes out this forum will likely be on fire. So in order to try to put it out some gasoline on this fire I will ask those interested to stand up and be counted.

I feel Real Madrid vs Bayern is a great game, likely to be better than most that will come out this year. I certainly feel it is the best game we will see this year, with a victory for Madrid. I also believe the press and footballfans alike will believe this. This puts me in the “For” camp.

I know there are many who feel strongly in opposite Bayern camp. I also would ask you to stand up and say “Against”.

When the game is played and referee blows whistle all the speculation will be over. If I am wrong and footygaffers in general think the Madrid is “crap” then I am comfortable with getting tagged “Owned by the GAF”.

However, if I am right and Bayern is shamed, I would like to see those “Against” to be tagged with “Owned by Cristiano”.

I would like to make a honorary invitation to Mumei and Wes who help fuel the fire on a regular basis – assuming you both would be “Against”. In the end though, it is your decision and I want to remind everyone that I have an advantage of actually touching my penis every night.

I invite anyone who seeing someone trolling Madrid in other threads to point them here. :D

So it’s time to be stand and be counted:

pulga - “For”

Ec8fQq6.png

FootballFan

I can't see that ever being useful.

I see so many:

"When are they going to finally add fucking printer support"

"does next update have printer support?"

"All I want is printer support"

"Still no printer support?"

Who the hell is printing all these pages from their consoles man.

wedward

The racist wins POTY.

Some dumb journalist asked Suarez to reflect on the fact that he could have been fighting for fourth if he joined Arsenal.

Does he really think Arsenal would be in 4th if they had Suarez? League would have been over in March.

faridmon

when will you stop this prejudice faridchan

When you stop to nitpick everything I say.
Obviously, Southampton is not In London, but we have lost our competition for the 4th spot to Arsenal, and you very well know what I meant

Will pls, give me a breathing space!

Yeah, deserve winners, Suarez and Hazard. both have been magnificent.

Next season, Barkley!!!!!!

It's daft to give out these awards before the season end. Though unlikely any of these players could do something ridiculous between now and the end of the season which could tarnish such a prize.

K1LLER7

Miggy D says:

Suarez got cheers, have Hodgeson a hug.

Said 95% is due to Liverpool squad and staff.

Started crying as he dedicated award to wife and kids.

faridmon

It's daft to give out these awards before the season end. Though unlikely any of these players could do something ridiculous between now and the end of the season which could tarnish such a prize.

While the metal is still hot, etc..
Maybe they did focus testing on the appropriate time for these prizes to be the most relevant and found out, maybe, by the end of the season, people won't care as much? I dunno, the FA must have a strong case why the timing is this early.

K1LLER7

Ben Fairthorne
"One player confirmed on Van Gaals wish list for United is Hummels. He has told the club to make contact."

Horse, you might get your man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom