• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Out in the CDR final.
Out of CL quarters by 1 goal.
2nd in La Liga.

All with a broken team and a bag of sand for a coach, not bad, not bad.

Treble should be on with a goalkeeper and 2 CBs.

pulga

Banned
Barca third in a two team league and only part of the eight best teams in Europe loooool

Back to reality, this is the Barca I remember, the Barca of forever hahahaha

Wilbur

Banned
Out in the CDR final.
Out of CL quarters by 1 goal.
2nd in La Liga.

All with a broken team and a bag of sand for a coach, not bad, not bad.

Treble should be on with a goalkeeper and 2 CBs.

CDR runners up to the only team around with financial parity
Not in the CL semis for the first time in 8 years
2nd in La Liga but Madrid have a game in hand

All with the GOAT and the coach he selected

pls

Kyoufu

The reaction of Dani Alves after a Banana gets thrown at him

GXkfU3.gif

Best thing I've ever seen ever in the history of seeing things.

Batongen

Banned
Barcelona - Madrid fans fighting amongst themselves? Maybe there's a reason that Atletico wins the title if you are more busy doing that instead of supporting your team.

Look at Chelsea and City fans (as an example), they support both their own team and the competitor. Very classy.

do the madrid fans on here not remember barca stomping on them twice in the league? haha they are acting as if the only match that mattered was the copa del ray. and newsflash, u havnt won the league or cl yet, still long way to go

do the madrid fans on here not remember barca stomping on them twice in the league? haha they are acting as if the only match that mattered was the copa del ray. and newsflash, u havnt won the league or cl yet, still long way to go

In fairness in the game that likely mattered In terms of finishing the season with a trophy (beyond the supercopa) we lost. The league games will likely only have benefited Atletico's title push in the end as a our late away form blew it.

That said confidence is a fickle thing. The Madrid fans will quieten down pretty quickly if Bayern knock them out oo the CL. Winning the Copa is poor recompense for the sheer amount of investment in that squad.

cremino

Barcelona - Madrid fans fighting amongst themselves? Maybe there's a reason that Atletico wins the title if you are more busy doing that instead of supporting your team.

Look at Chelsea and City fans (as an example), they support both their own team and the competitor. Very classy.

Can't agree more to this... Especially when they accuse each other to be insufferable cunts....They are all so hypocritical

Cappa

Banned

what about liverpool fans?

stezzz6b.png

FootballFan

^Plug. I no more argue.

Can't agree more to this... Especially when they accuse each other to be insufferable cunts....They are all so hypocritical

pfft class.

"hello pulga. well played mate. I hope we get to see another great game like that sometime. The referee had a shocker, haha. Ok, seeya. Congrats on the cup"

pls.

this thread would move 3 pages a week.

In fairness in the game that likely mattered In terms of finishing the season with a trophy (beyond the supercopa) we lost. The league games will likely only have benefited Atletico's title push in the end as a our late away form blew it.

That said confidence is a fickle thing. The Madrid fans will quieten down pretty quickly if Bayern knock them out oo the CL. Winning the Copa is poor recompense for the sheer amount of investment in that squad.
well without the 2 loses to barca madrid would be on top and obviously la liga title is much better reward than copa. i think bayern are going to win and knock madrid out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom