• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's going to be pretty funny when, after all the players United has been linked to, they will end up overpaying for some rather mediocre players, as they slowly realize most players has more than one option and going to a United team not playing CL, just isn't such an attractive offer. Cavani even told Suarez to leave Liverpool because of no CL, what would make you think a player of his class, if he decides to leave PSG, won't go to one of the countless other clubs that will get a hard on and throw whatever money they have to at Cavani?

I dont think you realise just how big a corner we turned this weekend

Players will be lining up for the hotness

I find amazing that Neymar thinks that blonde kid really is his son

???
cabelosmaisdescoloridos2.jpg

If City beat Everton the league is theirs. There's no way they will drop points at home to West Ham and Villa.
There's always a chance.

You wouldn't have thought they'd drop points against Sunderland.

Although those teams don't have anything to play for anymore most likely so yeah, they won't exactly be up for the games. Liverpool will also have a tough game to Palace on Monday night.

TrueBlue

José Mourinho;109739554 said:
Just read over today's antics. HateGames was an absolute treat. Thon boy is dynamite.

I felt uncomfortable being referred to as a cancer considering all that's happened this week.

Elchele

People who says Naymar can't have a blonde kid are pretty ignorant how genetics work.

I had genetics class in last year of high school please. The chances are minimal, and he is very white, blonde and I think he has blue eyes too. please.
He got tricked or they adopted

EmiPrime

There's always a chance.

You wouldn't have thought they'd drop points against Sunderland.

Although those teams don't have anything to play for anymore most likely so yeah, they won't exactly be up for the games. Liverpool will also have a tough game to Palace on Monday night.

Dropped points are inevitable over the course of a season but I think City will treat their last 3 games like cup finals. West Ham are shit away and Villa are a shambles lately. If they don't take this chance they are massive bottlers, it really is theirs to lose.

Today is Mata's birthday. What a good day!

I'm really looking forwards to next season with Mata. He's gonna be monstrous once Lewis unshackles him.

faridmon

I had genetics class in last year of high school please. The chances are minimal, and he is very white, blonde and I think he has blue eyes too. please.
He got tricked or they adopted

If you had any inkling of education, you would know that, 1) Children around that age are always fairer skin wise/eyes colour saturation than their developed age. 2) The chromosomes of the wife's and her parents, are sometimes more powerful than the males genetic specification.

Jupp, pls understand, your education was a scam!

Also this

Yeah maybe the kid was conceived while he had blonde hair.

Lightning

Banned
Dropped points are inevitable over the course of a season but I think City will treat their last 3 games like cup finals. West Ham are shit away and Villa are a shambles lately. If they don't take this chance they are massive bottlers, it really is theirs to lose.
Arsenal can end Everton's top 4 chances tomorrow against Newcastle which will make city's Everton game easier. Everton squad is depleted and soon to have nothing to play for.

City must stop Liverpool winning the league. Liverpool fans would be unbearable.

Walshy

Five days? Wow.
The Introduction alone took me about 2 weeks and the proposal itself took me a whole extra month to write it up.
I've done a whole Literature Review, Introduction and Methodology so far over three days.

Got two day to do the findings and Conclusion.

Up to about 130+ references already.

I don't know what I was thinking :lol

faridmon

I've done a whole Literature Review, Introduction and Methodology so far over three days.

Got two day to do the findings and Conclusion.

Up to about 130+ references already.

I don't know what I was thinking :lol

Wow, you sure are fast. It took me 5 days to come up with the name of the project Lol

You must be a bright lad. Good Luck!

I basically screwed myself by choosing a difficult project :(

TrueBlue

I've gone through two modules of revision in the last two weeks. Took a break this weekend, back on it tomorrow.

Keep forgetting I have a fucking essay due on the same day as my first exam.

Walshy

Good luck with it. I am not looking forward to it next year.
Don't do what I did, try and plan it / work on it for like 2 hours a week.

It would of been a life saver.

Wow, you sure are fast. It took me 5 days to come up with the name of the project Lol

You must be a bright lad. Good Luck!
I'm not that bright, I only go to the University of Liverpool it's not exactly Oxbridge :lol.

Also, you'll be fine. Just make sure you do it and don't leave it to the last minute!

K1LLER7

I've gone through two modules of revision in the last two weeks. Took a break this weekend, back on it tomorrow.

Keep forgetting I have a fucking essay due on the same day as my first exam.
Good luck. Can't wait to get exams over with.
1st exam is in 10 days ;_;

K1LLER7

Good Luck to whoever have any exams in the upcoming month or so!
That shit was cruel to me!
Thanks m8 :)

Had the Nujabes Samurai Champloo OST on whilst revising. Like having some laid back music on in the background.

----

^ Haha Giggs broke his heart. Hopefully he starts the next game.

LegoArmo

If van Gaal goes to United he might sign van Dijk from Celtic, hope not, someone should start that rumour and claim to be ITK on Twitter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom