• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92DT-SYONsw

ibps46JEw9RBhI.png

Wilbur

Banned
That's what lcvg is mate :(

this is why you should all come back here <3

that crazy one that culled you all is gone

we have insider information thanks to wes and omiee

i've successfully infiltrated mod towers with my alt evilore

together batongen

we will rule this fair city

Feorax

what about liverpool fans?

stezzz6b.png

That's why I never mentioned them silly ;).

It's seriously pathetic that so many people try to apportion thuggery and cuntishness to a particular group of fans just for the sake of fucking "bantz". It misses the bigger picture and it's why trolls are able to get away with vile behaviour.

You don't see anyone calling Wooden or Fady thugs because some Chelsea fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial today, or were singing "I wish it could be Hillsborough every day" on the train home.

They didn't do that because they're Chelsea fans, they did it because they're sub-human scum.

I thought we were better than that on Footy-Gaf.

Moobabe

It's seriously pathetic that so many people try to apportion thuggery and cuntishness to a particular group of fans just for the sake of fucking "bantz". It misses the bigger picture and it's why trolls are able to get away with vile behaviour.

You don't see anyone calling Wooden or Fady thugs because some Chelsea fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial today, or were singing "I wish it could be Hillsborough every day" on the train home.

They didn't do that because they're Chelsea fans, they did it because they're sub-human scum.

Great post man - some people are shits not because of who they support.

Wilbur

Banned
He was commenting the game in Danish tv. I have never heard such a bitter man as when Torres and Willian were through on goal, it was glorious, could almost taste the tears. Fat cunt he is.

Why are you quoting me? I said Blah, not bla.

I have no idea who Blah is

Clegg

Looks like the bid to become United's kit manufacturer is nearly over. Telegraph says it'll net United £600m. More than double the current record for this sort of deal.

Batongen

Banned

I never endorsed what was said in the above post btw, and I don't think you even have to mention the Chelsea fans in this discussion for people to understand that yes, there are scums out there in every corner of the world. Natural selection hasn't hit the world soon enough.

Tony Evans also embarrassed himself again, surprise surprise.

Tony Evans @TonyEvansTimes · 10h
Installed in work for a big day. Waiting for Anfield to give Jose another dose of what he got in 2005

There's lots of posts saying "well that doesn't sound like Chelsea supporters at all" or calling all Chelsea supporters cunts when some idiots can't keep quiet for 1 minutes silence. So no, no one is calling out anyone specific, but the same thing sure does happen the other way around. It's dumb to make generalizations like that, but the idiots doing it does deserve to be called out.

Probably the right attitude. Wooden doesn't get nowhere near the amount of hate that he deserves for being a three team wanker. Unlike poor Suen. #FreeSuen

Well I'm better than Suen purely based on the fact that he's Swedish, and I'm not.

LegoArmo

I spent the day taking the piss out of my Liverpool supporting mate, all he replied with was ":(". I felt like such a cunt.

Toure's goal was pretty.

Batongen

Banned
i like city gaf. but i think if city wins it it would be a lil anti climatic. they are like the middleground between hope (liverpool) and shit (chelsea).

Again Bla, thought you saw Chelsea live and had a Chelsea shirt at one stage.

What's happened there?

Arnie

I spent the day taking the piss out of my Liverpool supporting mate, all he replied with was ":(". I felt like such a cunt.

Toure's goal was pretty.
:( is all I've been able to muster for about 48 hours

After the game I was :( :(

Reading this thread I'm :( :( :(

LegoArmo

I have a theory that that Scouser with the 1 remaining wish got fucked over by the "be careful what you wish for" cliché, and worded his wish "I wish that we could swap places with Manchester United", but didn't specify what season, so the genie chose the one where they lost the title on goal difference to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom