• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
6XhjMHj.jpg

I can't.

Saw a Tweet which has no factual basis about who isn't in Liverpool for Chelsea starting line up. Terry, Eto'o, Luiz, hazard,Lampard and torres.

Jarnet87

Carrick is being considered a midfielder this season? last I checked he's been stuck between our two CB's and hasn't crossed the half way line.

Marc

HOLY SHIT!!! That Shelvey goal is insane, goal of the season surely. The curve on it is ridiculous and right into the top corner.

Wilbur

Banned
It's too big a gamble.

Yeah I think so. Would absolutely love it if we were able to be successful with our current coaching squad though, I was so fucking smiley when I saw Scholes and then Giggs come out of the tunnel.

HOLY SHIT!!! That Shelvey goal is insane, goal of the season surely. The curve on it is ridiculous and right into the top corner.

It was better than Rooney's, but I think the wind played a part. It did go right into the top corner. Not GOTS though, still Wilshere for me.

Wilbur

Banned
fuck a duck. what have i been watching this season?

patience my friend.

give him 2 years and then we will have him locked down for eternity.

I think this is my wish. Keep Giggs on as first team coach/assistant manager, LVG gets the job for two to three years and then Giggsy takes over. Or Klopp takes over then and Giggs hangs around until he leaves.

You won't know until you give it a try.

pls i know u want us to suffer but we just played norwich off the park m8

if that isnt championship winning form i dont know what is

Nicktendo86

Problem with Giggs is, other than having the sum total of one game's experience, is he is a mate with the current players. He said it himself, he lost sleep dropping players. We need a Van Gaal type to sort the squad, have no ties to the current squad so no fear, clear the decks. Then in a few years Giggs can come in and hold respect as being a manager, not a mate or current player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom