• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.
But Flutter pls. We won it 5 times already :p

Really? Apologies for that.

That said both are giants in CL history. I just hope it will be an exciting match, rather than snoozefests most anticipated matchups in CL can be.

Not surprised if Real decides to play defensive though. It seems to work well against Bayern's strats.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'll be supporting Madrid for CL. Ronaldo deserves his CL.

And Bale too, reading how much a better buy Bale is compared to Neymar after all said and done would be fun.

Well, he has been a much better buy already too.
ooooooooh I like that! Let's see..

Madrid:
La Decim-ugh (negative)
Not tiki taka (positive)
Pulg trolling the shit out of everyone (positive)
Bale > Neybinho (positive)
Ronaldo winning another MTV award (positive)
ManU bros winning a proxy CL with their boy Ronaldo
highlight of the season after sacking Moyes
(positive)

Haha, lets see. After nerfing down WoG and other spells I wonder if Shield dash still works as cheap way to bust through defence.

And <3 plug!

thank fuck for that. I had no problem with WoG spammers anyway because not only is it easy to dodge but it also leaves them open for a Forbidden Sun to the face.

Clegg

Don't think Giggs has a chance in hell tbh.

Glazers won't allow it.

From a post match interview it sounds very much like Giggs has admitted he's not ready for the job either.
He'll most likely be sticking around for the LvG reign, but if Kluivert and Danny Blind also join then I can't really see what role Giggs will have.

He'll most likely be sticking around for the LvG reign, but if Kluivert and Danny Blind also join then I can't really see what role Giggs will have.

Reports in the Guardian said Kluivert would not be the ass man, and that Giggs would be made ass man instead.

Don't know about Blind though.

Jack cw

Not surprised if Real decides to play defensive though. It seems to work well against Bayern's strats.

I would be surprised if Real starts attacking. Bayern will start like a hurricane trying to score the first goal in the first 20 minutes and with Peps obsession of possession, there is no other way for Real to play defensively but we are exceptionally vulnerable to counters, so the target is to score as many goals as possible and to avoid long balls on Ronaldo and Bale. We made it pretty ok in the first leg, and if we somehow become more dangerous in front of Reals box, then its going to be a great match. But I dont have any hopes if Pep starts agains with a 4-3-3 with Schweinsteiger and Lahm in it.

pulga

Banned
Ec8fQq6.png
Ec8fQq6.png

I think it is time to draw the digital line. Real Madrid vs Bayern will be out in Tuesday and I think there is going to be a lot of trolls crying here. Either way when the game comes out this forum will likely be on fire. So in order to try to put it out some gasoline on this fire I will ask those interested to stand up and be counted.

I feel Real Madrid vs Bayern is a great game, likely to be better than most that will come out this year. I certainly feel it is the best game we will see this year, with a victory for Madrid. I also believe the press and footballfans alike will believe this. This puts me in the “For” camp.

I know there are many who feel strongly in opposite Bayern camp. I also would ask you to stand up and say “Against”.

When the game is played and referee blows whistle all the speculation will be over. If I am wrong and footygaffers in general think the Madrid is “crap” then I am comfortable with getting tagged “Owned by the GAF”.

However, if I am right and Bayern is shamed, I would like to see those “Against” to be tagged with “Owned by Cristiano”.

I would like to make a honorary invitation to Mumei and Wes who help fuel the fire on a regular basis – assuming you both would be “Against”. In the end though, it is your decision and I want to remind everyone that I have an advantage of actually touching my penis every night.

I invite anyone who seeing someone trolling Madrid in other threads to point them here. :D

So it’s time to be stand and be counted:

pulga - “For”

Ec8fQq6.png
Ec8fQq6.png

Jack cw

United and Juve need to catch up to Madrid. Another CL will just make players dream of Real some more.

True! Just for the fun to see Perez go crazy again and invest another 100 million into a player and see him fail.
Plug pls. Dont make a blablurn and start viral shit campaings.
Lets hope for a great match and let the winner make it to Lisbon. This is football, not war.

I would be surprised if Real starts attacking. Bayern will start like a hurricane trying to score the first goal in the first 20 minutes and with Peps obsession of possession, there is no other way for Real to play defensively but we are exceptionally vulnerable to counters, so the target is to score as many goals as possible and to avoid long balls on Ronaldo and Bale. We made it pretty ok in the first leg, and if we somehow become more dangerous in front of Reals box, then its going to be a great match. But I dont have any hopes if Pep starts agains with a 4-3-3 with Schweinsteiger and Lahm in it.

Yeah, I could see Real relying heavily in counter attacks. Ronaldo and Bale (is he even playing or is he still injured) are lethal with that strat as well.

Is Thiago still injured too though? He was a pretty great buy. Sucks that he was out for most of this season.

Ec8fQq6.png
Ec8fQq6.png

I think it is time to draw the digital line. Real Madrid vs Bayern will be out in Tuesday and I think there is going to be a lot of trolls crying here. Either way when the game comes out this forum will likely be on fire. So in order to try to put it out some gasoline on this fire I will ask those interested to stand up and be counted.

I feel Real Madrid vs Bayern is a great game, likely to be better than most that will come out this year. I certainly feel it is the best game we will see this year, with a victory for Madrid. I also believe the press and footballfans alike will believe this. This puts me in the “For” camp.

It's all crap

I know there are many who feel strongly in opposite Bayern camp. I also would ask you to stand up and say “Against”.

When the game is played and referee blows whistle all the speculation will be over. If I am wrong and footygaffers in general think the Madrid is “crap” then I am comfortable with getting tagged “Owned by the GAF”.

However, if I am right and Bayern is shamed, I would like to see those “Against” to be tagged with “Owned by Cristiano”.

I would like to make a honorary invitation to Mumei and Wes who help fuel the fire on a regular basis – assuming you both would be “Against”. In the end though, it is your decision and I want to remind everyone that I have an advantage of actually touching my penis every night.

I invite anyone who seeing someone trolling Madrid in other threads to point them here. :D

So it’s time to be stand and be counted:

pulga - “For”

Ec8fQq6.png
Ec8fQq6.png

Ugh media campaigns like this make me wanna say fuck both of them.

Just play the fucking game.

Salazar

From a post match interview it sounds very much like Giggs has admitted he's not ready for the job either.

Should go off and try and get some cloggers promoted or something. Summat unseemly about all the other United players-turned-managers going off into the world and getting turned inside out by the real difficulties of the job and Giggs just sticking at the club.

pulga

Banned
bayerngaf pls, werent you here for the too human debacle
Uus4Plt.png

sigh maybe ive been on gaf for too long

maybe

maybe this is my last season among you fellows

Jack cw

Is Thiago still injured too though? He was a pretty great buy. Sucks that he was out for most of this season.

No, he started training a few days ago but is still a few weeks away from being a starter. He is our most valuble player as he is the only possession playing midfielder and with him we were basically invincible. After his injury we became pretty "normal" again. I've never seen a Bayern team that dependent on a player like this.

Jack cw

bayerngaf pls, werent you here for the too human debacle
Uus4Plt.png

sigh maybe ive been on gaf for too long

maybe

maybe this is my last season among you fellows

Plug, if Chelsea makes it to final, we might start such a campaing as football cant die another time with this shit wall tactics. Whoever makes it between Real and Bayern should be supported in the final. Football needs to be alive.

Jack cw

erm im not doing any campaign you baboon, im being tongue in cheek with this bullshit, after seeing bla going around in other threads handing out bayern propaganda lol

You should open a thread in gaming side and ask for support for Real. I'm sure the guys from the US will back you up. Do it!

De Gea deserved to be in the team of the year. He was flawless this season apart from the Sunderland cup match. No errors. Don't really care about all the other stats as they all depend on how good your back 4 is.

ddg.jpg

I hope the United fans vote him as Player of the Year over Rppmey. He deserves it.
He truly is De God.

Will defo win player of the year. I am so excited to hear him speak.

sohois

I want Fabio to come back to United, or Rafael to leave and join whichever club Fabio is at. They must not be separated.

Do you really want Fabio back? As many non-United fans suggested, the reason why he was never played at United was because he is pretty wank.

Is there a 3rd category to the Bayern-Real kerfuffle? Where is the "I don't give a shit" category?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
and in practice

I did enjoy it! And there's a decent game in there somewhere. But define fun? It was trying to be an AAA game and it failed miserably IMO. Maybe it could've been better with 4 players and better bosses, I don't know.

I liked Ninja Blade because it was fucking stupid and knew exactly what it was supposed to be &#8211; a game for baboons. Too Human was a glorified game for baboons too.

salva called me a tulip yesterday

its my #1 now

Loooooooooooool

pulga

Banned
I want Fabio to come back to United, or Rafael to leave and join whichever club Fabio is at. They must not be separated.

Madrid should've bought Samaras when Ozil was on board

God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit shouldn't be separated either

Jack cw

Lol Bayern. According to Rummenigge Pep might stay longer as some expect. They want to extend apparently. Much possession. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom