• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
elsk maybe you should consider wearing this

Ec8fQq6.png

the quicker bayern crumble, the faster pep will fuck off!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Only the old CR7 could consider himself the lord and savior. The new one is shit. Yeah he scores more goals, but he's now just a boring goal scorer.

Obligatory old Ronaldo video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIDq-gYsUf0

Ashley young cant even beat one man, I know its a different class but goddam seeing our wings now versus what we used to have, I wish we had a player who could force the play.

I miss counter attacking so much :*(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BOOM

HERE COMES THE

BOOM

1511101_10152775538047306_6429905258953898247_n.jpg

im so fucking bored in this international strategic marketing class

pulga bb

we play toni8 2 btw

did u forget us

Sassuolo better fucking bend over or we're gonna take back half their XI

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
no, the cunt professor was droning on about sassuolo and saying he hopes they beat us today

lets see him say that when im beating him with a bat after this course is over

and who's going to score for them without Mimmo Berardi? Floro Flowers?

Carbonox

obligatory united lineup

g neville -----rio-----vidic----p neville
young - scholes - giggs - januzaj
---------------------mata-------------------
-------------------kluivert------------------

gaal drogo going HAM

I want to believe that Bale and Ronaldo will get good balls from Modric and speed by Bayern's defense. Truth is the german cats are probably on a new blood spinning cycle made this weekend, and they are going all of a sudden play faster and stronger for 85 min.

Jack cw

I'm sure he does!

furthermore i dont believe your understatement :p otherwise u wouldnt have changed your avatar to demonstarte a new and strong ribery!!!!

I wish I could be optimistic, but we simply lack the will to turn this around. But if we do, I buy a Bayern kit Contento on the back.

Guinness

Neo Member
Just saw that there are two Southampton fans here (IamMikeside, 3Sixty).

I just read that Southampton is interested in an OGC Nice player, Timothee Kolodziejczak, for a £7M transfer fee. Have you heard about it? It is probably in case of Luke Shaw’s departure, but it would be huuuge for us: £7M is basically our current debt and 1/4 of our annual budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom