• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
FnlaOnQ.jpg

W5Q9zjS.jpg

Nt9eDok.jpg

I'll shake his hand if I see him.

Hated how he managed Manchester United, but he was simply out of league, but never an asshole.

Slizz

I'll shake his hand if I see him.

Hated how he managed Manchester United, but he was simply out of league, but never an asshole.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't shit talk him or anything. I'd try and get as much juicy shit out of him as possible. Like how much he hates Rio, his fondness for Ashley Young and why he never played Chicha.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't shit talk him or anything. I'd try and get as much juicy shit out of him as possible. Like how much he hates Rio, his fondness for Ashley Young and why he never played Chicha.

oh fuck yeah, that would be grand. So many questions, I hope we get an honest post-mortem interview out of him one day. Would be awesome to read.

Fuck, I want to know his thoughts on Rooney and RVP.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Faridu what's the point of having a waifu if I can't waifu her in bed

Please tell me

That's precisely why I'm breakin up with KidA via PM tonight

Barry (can't play against parent club)
L Baines Knee Injury no return date
K Mirallas Groin/Pelvis Injury no return date
S Distin Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful
S Pienaar Cartilage Knee Injury 11th May 14
P Jagielka Hamstring Injury 3rd May 14
L Traore Hamstring Injury no return date
B Oviedo Broken Leg no return date
A Kone Knee Injury 11th May 14
D Gibson ACL Knee Injury 11th May 14

Season over, man.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, Everton look pretty fucked. It would be a dream to see City lose and then Pool fuck up at Palace but I know that a) the chances of both happening is minute, and b) Chelsea would only cock it all anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom