• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

You all are just baka Gaijin and don't understand the virtue of having Waifu.

Maybe, in your next life, you will have e better meaning to your life!

Guys, please convince me not to spend 150€ on a Vita+16GB memory card.

You can buy 15 Albums with that kind of money.

El Idiota pls

Only three good things have ever come from Japan

Kagawa
Kurosawa
Pikachu

The games?
The women?
etc

haruna-anno-pacman.jpg

The cover photo... the profile photo...

Why is this Copenhagen supporter trying to imitate Elsk?

Guys, please convince me not to spend 150€ on a Vita+16GB memory card.

I spent around 70 on a used Vita + 32gb memory card. Well worth it, can't believe the fool sold it so cheaply, even got some Uncharted and Modnation game with it that I've never really played though.
kYFVZc5.png

Watch them turn him into a world class striker

Wenger, eh...

Giroud has been pretty good for Arsenal really, but it should be no surprise to anyone that he had a drop in form, even Suarez had one and he's still a fantastic forward. Of course Giroud isn't as good as Suarez, but the main fault of Arsenals attack isn't Giroud as much as it's purely relying on Giroud with Sanogo and Bendter as back ups.

faridmon

Giroud has been pretty good for Arsenal really, but it should be no surprise to anyone that he had a drop in form, even Suarez had one and he's still a fantastic forward. Of course Giroud isn't as good as Suarez, but the main fault of Arsenals attack isn't Giroud as much as it's purely relying on Giroud with Sanogo and Bendter as back ups.

I agree, its the systems fault. I wonder what sort of system A. Madrid are gonna mould him into in order to get his confidence back as well as score loads of goals...

Torres would be a better buy

Meier

Just saw that there are two Southampton fans here (IamMikeside, 3Sixty).

I just read that Southampton is interested in an OGC Nice player, Timothee Kolodziejczak, for a £7M transfer fee. Have you heard about it? It is probably in case of Luke Shaw’s departure, but it would be huuuge for us: £7M is basically our current debt and 1/4 of our annual budget.

I posted about him in the thread the other day -- I believe it was the Daily Mail, but one of the UK "newspapers" mentioned that there were a few teams interested as he had been one of the best LBs in France this year. It seems very likely someone will bite because there will be a few major teams looking for one this summer. I would think it'd definitely be at least £7m with a few teams interested (I think Chelsea and City were mentioned as I recall).

Which portable device did you ever use?

In all honesty it's a pretty damn fantastic device (seriously amazed how well it keep battery and that resume function, so much better than 3ds), with a sad lack of games. Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 though are fantastic and long games if you are into that stuff. I've also recently started the MGS collection as I just can't be bothered sitting in front of a tv replaying those games and I like it.

Then add some PS1 classics and such too and there's at least more than enough time for me to waste there.

Those girls aren't hot, at least Wilbur got that much right.

But Silent Hill 2 came out of Japan. Remember that. The greatest video game of all time.

Jack cw

In all honesty it's a pretty damn fantastic device (seriously amazed how well it keep battery and that resume function, so much better than 3ds), with a sad lack of games. Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 though are fantastic and long games if you are into that stuff. I've also recently started the MGS collection as I just can't be bothered sitting in front of a tv replaying those games and I like it.

Then add some PS1 classics and such too and there's at least more than enough time for me to waste there.

I know and buying the vita with ps+ was the best purchase in years. I play ffx right now and games like this fit so perfect on the device.

Are you on PSN wooden?
I have nothing against supporters of destructive playing clubs.

I know and buying the vita with ps+ was the best purchase in years. I play ffx right now and games like this fit so perfect on the device.

Are you on PSN wooden?
I have nothing against supporters of destructive playing clubs.

Haha woops, mistaken identities with El Idiota there for a moment. I'm on PSN but I never actually play anything online.

L1NETT

I played the fuck out of my GBA and my PSP, but have no real desire to get a vita any time soon

Money plays a part, but waaay more likely to get a 3DS than that thing

I fucking hated my original PSP. So many shit games.

3DS I have quite enjoyed only having bravely default and a few games (mostly DS games) that came with it. Nintendo online is disgraceful though, jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe in this day and age they tie your bought games to your 3ds, instead of an user.

I've never really messed around with any Nintendo Online stuff, so those issues don't affect me. Imagine they would should I get a 3ds.

Advance Wars at E3 and i'm there

Virtua Tennis/FIFA/Crisis Core/Jak and Daxter/Burnout Legends.

Played the fudge out of them.

I played the fuck out of my GBA and my PSP, but have no real desire to get a vita any time soon

Money plays a part, but waaay more likely to get a 3DS than that thing

I fucking hated my original PSP. So many shit games, maybe it was because I mostly bought it for Silent Hill origins which was ok at best.

3DS I have quite enjoyed, even though only having bravely default and a few games (mostly DS games) that came with it. Nintendo online is disgraceful though, jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe in this day and age they tie your bought games to your 3ds, instead of an user.

Randdalf

I fucking hated my original PSP. So many shit games, maybe it was because I mostly bought it for Silent Hill origins which was ok at best.

3DS I have quite enjoyed only having bravely default and a few games (mostly DS games) that came with it. Nintendo online is disgraceful though, jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe in this day and age they tie your bought games to your 3ds, instead of an user.

It's tied to both, not just the system. Nintendo are just ridiculously afraid of piracy, like how they even got those R4 cards outlawed.

ShogunDarius... watch it mun. That stuff is a bit risky and most likely won't go down well with mods haha.

It's tied to both, not just the system. Nintendo are just ridiculously afraid of piracy, like how they even got those R4 cards outlawed.

Well they are paranoid about piracy, but their online portion is also just a bit crap. What a horrible experience it was to just download a game.

ShogunDarius... watch it mun. That stuff is a bit risky and most likely won't go down well with mods haha.

Well they are paranoid about piracy, but their online portion is also just a bit crap. What a horrible experience it was to just download a game.

noted, FYI they are all models btw.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Deal or no deal is unfuriating at times, this guy comes in, been driving a bus for 25 years, retired, came in for money for his two kids to set them up because they are struggling. Gets down to the last two boxes where there is 1000 and 100,000 and the banker offers him 30k, he basically starts crying. He no deals, gets the 1000, risks it in box 23 and gets nothing.

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mutterings in Holland that De Boer is now Levy's preferred candidate.

I like him but it's slightly alarming how Ajax lost that recent cup final.

Wilbur

Banned
that was a reaction GIF. if you're after hot....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlKPRW8CEAA7OTf.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Blpk1pbCQAAQ-Li.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlMSgq3CIAA74RZ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Not for me, baby

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 109815295"]Raising her on footygaf bantz? Good man, she will be in here mocking Wilbur when they are fighting against relegation in the Championship in 8 years time.[/QUOTE]

fuck off

giggseh will win the treble next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom