• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

and the deustch think their league is superior to the epl

the fuck is going on in their league? jizzing to bayern players wearing lederhosen in oktoberfest and wanking to pics of olivier kahn, thats what

tumblr_n3g7cqlVaK1qaorn7o1_r1_400.gif

Stop this negativity towards Everton, they're going to beat city, plz we beg ye

Watching RAWK blame Everton for our failure to win the title when they lose on Saturday will be something of a silver lining :p

:(

Yesterday has made me apathetic to the upcoming CL games. Well, that and the fact that both will be shite.

Hixx

‏@premierleague 3m
Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Man Utd v Sunderland on Saturday 3 May #MUNSUN

diplo-o65o3j.gif

Why is Bayern gaf pushing so hard to Jinx Madrid? What happened to the proud lions stance? Stop selling yourselves as underdogs, is unbecoming of you.

Hala Madrid.

rodvik

England are going to end up playing this way, may as well have a starting lineup that compliments classic hoof ball.

Agreed. At least he is planning for it. Roy likes to pretend we will pass the ball. We will not.

England's world cup tactics will be the usual.

Two banks of four.
Kick it long to the big man.

‏@premierleague 3m
Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Man Utd v Sunderland on Saturday 3 May #MUNSUN

diplo-o65o3j.gif

Hahahaha you're so fucked Hixxy bb.

Giggs will give Howy the secret handshake and you'll find yourself down to nine men. Then he'll give Sheasy and Brown the secret wink and you'll be a couple OGs down too.

operon

Watching RAWK blame Everton for our failure to win the title when they lose on Saturday will be something of a silver lining :p

:(

Yesterday has made me apathetic to the upcoming CL games. Well, that and the fact that both will be shite.

Really want best Madrid to do the double

Fact is, after all is said and done, people won't remember Jose Mourinho much for parking the bus, but people will remember all of his records and wins. He will be loved, and lauded for generations despite of him being a prick at times.

Bit sad for his haters innit?

Slizz

TpLdiaK.jpg

EDIT: Wilbury LOLLLLLLLL

So fucking hilarious. I can't believe people here are 1. aware of who he is 2. taking paparazzi pictures of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom