• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
BmUiG7tCcAA0nRZ.jpg

This is so cringeworthy.

That's nothing mate.

Sz33BOe.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Shearer thinks Steve Bruce should be the next United manager because he has premier league experience

I love Bruce, but no

faridmon

My dad is pressurising me to study Master!
Do this, do that, is how I grew up. Bloody infuriating.

and when I raise my voice in frustration, he calls me a spoiled brat.
*sigh*

I don't even know what the fuck that is

http://www.destructoid.com/you-might-be-willing-to-have-conception-2-s-babies-269609.phtml

You are "God's gift." No, don't worry about that giving you a big head. You're going to need it for all the f**king you'll be doing. As God's gift, you can successfully make "star children" with all of your holy coitus, and so there are some girls in your age range you must continually f**k to make more and more star babies.

Only teens are trained to fight -- and, your babies, I guess -- because you lose star power when you come of age, or something. It's almost creepier when you try and explain away the anime trope of "everything important being about teens." Also, the world is run by a giant corporation and the church. It is a conspiratorial place, with monster-spawning dungeons.

You can also apparently also make star babies with men, angering the church. When art imitates life.

oTrqtk9.jpg

You had at least some taste back then. New blablurn buys steam sale games he never plays and listens to some Korean kiddy pop.

WHAT THE HELL?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=109814509&postcount=4020 :D

Wow, new Destiny footage looks bland. Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to make the new reveal footage just 7 minutes of monotonous shooting with basic weapons?

Wow, new Destiny footage looks bland. Who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to make the new reveal footage just 7 minutes of monotonous shooting with basic weapons?

I will just replay RAGE and Borderlands.

Wait

No I won't, cause I didn't even play them the first time around. It looks decent but... Also so very boring.

Randdalf

It's also kind of shocking how it's basically just Borderlands, like, I thought it was supposed to be some new paradigm in games.

one of the women I posted above (this picture i assume is ok)

BiVATTsCEAAl7uC.jpg

I'd like that picture of her as an avatar here, but it's too big, can anyone resize this for me please? assuming this is ok as an ava.

Jack cw

It's also kind of shocking how it's basically just Borderlands, like, I thought it was supposed to be some new paradigm in games.
Don't believe the hype. Same with titanfall. We are on a level and market where concepts of games can't be improved anymore. They get prettier but the core gameplay remains the same. It's time for VR or/and real motion controls to get the idea of making games innovative again.

"The Premier League could be forced to borrow a championship trophy from Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City or Blackburn Rovers if this season’s three-way title race goes down to the wire.
The league has already made plans for presentation ceremonies at the venues for City, Liverpool and Chelsea’s final games of the season on May 11, with a third set of medals having been ordered in case each of the clubs is still in contention.

However, it only has two Premier League trophies at its disposal, one under the care of current champions United and one at its central London headquarters, with both having been used on the occasions when two teams have gone into the final day in title contention.

Competition sponsors Barclays has a third trophy which it uses for promotional purposes but it was not certain on Monday whether this would be available for what is on course to be a three-horse climax unprecedented in the competition’s 21-year history.

The Premier League was therefore considering whether to ask one of its former champions to lend it a replica commissioned to mark a previous season’s triumph.

The trophy lifted by United last year is likely to be taken to the venue where the team top of the table on the morning of May 11 play their last game, with Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore on standby to present it.

The silverware at Premier League HQ should go to the venue of whoever lies in second place, with the remaining trophy going to the stadium where the side in third will play.
General secretary Nic Coward and director of football Mike Foster are due to lead the presentation parties at those respective matches.

The final day of the season sees City host West Ham United and Liverpool welcome Newcastle United, with Chelsea travelling to Cardiff City.
The title will definitely be decided on May 11 unless City fail to win at least one of their next two games at Everton or against Aston Villa and Chelsea do not beat Norwich City on Sunday.

Liverpool will start the final day mathematically still in contention, although defeat at Crystal Palace next Monday could all but kill off their hopes due to City’s superior goal difference."

Elchele

Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge believes that Pep Guardiola will stay at the Bavarian club beyond his current three-year contract, citing how quickly the coach has "absorbed" the club's culture.

"I think Pep will be here for longer than many people think because he's absorbed Bayern's culture very quickly", Rummenigge is quoted as saying in an interview with 'Kicker' magazine.

The former Germany striker claimed there was no need to open negotiations regarding extending Guardiola's contract just yet, talking up the fact that Pep had committed his future to Bayern for the next three years, while at Barcelona he only ever signed rolling one-year deals.

michael-scott-no.gif

L1NETT

I love Bungie, but I still have no fucking idea what Destiny is

They keep showing bloody Old Russia and the same bland gameplay.

They witter on about the massive scope blah de blah but all we've seen are some corridors and pretty skyboxes.

Jack cw

yep. confirmed by Rummenigge (Kicker). So Pizarro is leaving :(
I think we should sell Mandzukic and keep Pizarro, he's better
I wish we could sell you to Dortmund Gaf.
But Lewandowski is an even better footballer than Pizarro. So only logical. Mandzukic is a tank and Lewandowski will play the false 9.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fox Sports had reported today that De Boer was now Tottenham’s number one choice to replace Tim Sherwood, who is expected to leave at the end of the season, and that the Premier League club had made an offer to the Ajax coach. The article states that De Boer was considering it, but would only decide once the season is over.

However De Boer has denied knowing of any deal, telling Voetbal International reporter Simon Zwartkruis, ”Spurs? I know nothing about it.”

It has begun.

Razor554

yep. confirmed by Rummenigge (Kicker). So Pizarro is leaving :(
I think we should sell Mandzukic and keep Pizarro, he's better

I wish we'd sign Pizarro. He could be our next Henke Larsson, a decisive factor in winning the cl next season.

But first we have to get rid of Tata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom