• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
K4k9of8.png

omsj.gif

Jack cw

I miss your Heynckes 2012 football, instead of this tiki taka shit that Guardiola brought with him. We're used to that kind of football, since we've met Barca 100 times already this season.

I'd actually be scared if you still had Jupp.

Hehe, I meant the 2012 team that failed against Chelsea and Dortmund ;)
But I'm not sure if Heynckes would have played another season like 2013. Guess we will never know and hope that Pep finally finds a mix between tiki taka and attack.

Zabojnik

Will you come get it here in Cologne? I know a good Pizza place where we can take care of that deal. I'm gonna sell it soon. I'm either gonna get a LGG2 or that OnePlusOne.

Blablublrn please. How hard is it to mail a fucking phone? It's not like you're the one taking the risk by paying in advance for what may very well turn out to be an actual turd Würstchen in a box.

Rigore e' quando arbitro fischia. RIP, Boskov. :(

kmax

Hehe, I meant the 2012 team that failed against Chelsea and Dortmund ;)
But I'm not sure if Heynckes would have played another season like 2013. Guess we will never know and hope that Pep finally finds a mix between tiki taka and attack.

I'll always enjoy that 7up masterclass you gave Barca last year. It was a beauty.

When is your game against Dortmund? In May sometimes right? That will be a fun watch.

I can't wait for that Mourinho bus to be hoisting the Champions League trophy, the salt will be immense.
Well I for one hope we don't win. If we do I will be petitioning the club to send the trophy back and I hope my fellow Chelsea fans will join me in doing the same. Because how could we enjoy it knowing we won it the wrong way? What would that say about us? What would that say about football?

How we play is inexcusable because football is about more than results. It's about philosophy and everybody liking you. If we can't achieve that then we deserve nothing.

Jack cw

I'll always enjoy that 7up masterclass you gave Barca last year. It was a beauty.

When is your game against Dortmund? In May sometimes right? That will be a fun watch.

Yeah it was great but Barca wasnt the force they were a few years ago. Still nice to see end of the era of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta. Dortmund is on the 17th of May, a weak before you play the final against Atletico.

faridmon

I am really gonna wish for the miracle to happen and hope Newcastle have remembered that they play in PL and actually beat Arsenal.

... You know you screwed it up big time once you rely on Newcastle to do a job.

Blablurn

Blablublrn please. How hard is it to mail a fucking phone? It's not like you're the one taking the risk by paying in advance for what may very well turn out to be an actual turd Würstchen in a box.

Rigore e' quando arbitro fischia. RIP, Boskov. :(

How much would you pay for my Moto G in very good condition + shipping? :p Plus. Do you really trust me???? We're talking about Blablurn after all.

I am really gonna wish for the miracle to happen and hope Newcastle have remembered that they play in PL and actually beat Arsenal.

... You know you screwed it up big time once you rely on Newcastle to do a job.

We need them to get something so you have something to play for against City.

Both of us pinning our hopes on fucking Newcastle. What a mess we've both made of this run-in

#MerseysideFalling

Jarnet87

Giggsy needs to go. I don't even want him part of van Gaal's coaching squad. If things go sour with LVG he'll just backstab him and talk trash like he did with Moyes. Plus Rooney completely backs him. I want someone to challenge Wayne not bow before him.

Carbonox

nay bacon i would kill myself - fucking newcastle getting a result today after all this time just cos would make me commit seppuku

obv all the players missed pardew's pitchside banter innit

PLEASE GET IN TO A TIFF WITH WENGER PLEASE PARDEW YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN

faridmon

We need them to get something so you have something to play for against City.

Both of us pinning our hopes on fucking Newcastle. What a mess we've both made of this run-in

#MerseysideFalling

Indeed :(

Footy Sucks, lets agree on that!

nay bacon i would kill myself - fucking newcastle getting a result today after all this time just cos would make me commit seppuku

obv all the players missed pardew's pitchside banter innit

PLEASE GET IN TO A TIFF WITH WENGER PLEASE PARDEW YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN

PLs Carbo, make your team win. I'll buy you a hooker
and Wooden will do the rest

Wilbur

Banned
Anders quotes:

“Ryan Giggs has always held a kind of professional distance to his team-mates,” said Lindegaard in his column with Betfair.com.dk. “He opened his mouth, when it was relevant, and people have always listened.

“What we have seen in the first week has been more than convincing and the parallels with Sir Alex Ferguson are striking.

“It is clear that Ryan Giggs has been learning from history's most awe-inspiring football manager.

“His last speech before the team went on the pitch before the match against Norwich, was spine-tingling in a way that I have only experienced from Sir Alex.

“Some might question whether it can work to go from being a team-mate to the manager from one day to the next.

“Normally, I have my reservations, but in Giggs' case, it is another matter.”

“It probably sounds rather naive and impetuous, and I understand people scepticism about any conclusion drawn from the results of four workouts, a game and a day off, but to me we are dealing with a new Guardiola,” Lindegaard said.

“The question is whether he (Giggs) is already ready to meet the enormous potential he possesses.

“Fortunately, it's not my decision to make, but whatever the club decides, I'm sure that everyone on and around the team will respect it.”

Lindegaard added: “As a Manchester United player, and especially a Manchester United fan, this has for several reasons been a frustrating period.

“But the reality is, in my eyes simple – the results have not been sufficient, and it has affected the team.

“For me, the story is no more than that. David Moyes is a good man and whatever one may think of him, he deserves the same kind of respect now as eight months ago.”

Clegg

Giggs ain't doing much to dampen media speculation. LvG wants the job but the club still hasn't announced anything.

This is a guy on a Rangers forum's ideal England WC line up

Hart

Huddlestone Terry Shawcross Richardson

Cattermole (c)

Noble Hendo Jonjo

Nolan

Carroll

He goes on to explain the tactics behind it, summing up the play style as 'diagonal bangers' from Richardson and Huddlestone. He acknowledges the lack of technical skill from the 'bombers' in midfield but dismisses it because 'they will be bypassed by siege gun bangers torpedoed up to Carroll from defense'.

Some of my other favourite quotes:

'Cattermole is the epitomy of English Lion thus gets the captains armband.'

'I don't want any short passing, English players are not designed this way.'

Are you listening Roy, this is what the people want

arkon

Indeed :(

Footy Sucks, lets agree on that!

PLs Carbo, make your team win. I'll buy you a hooker
and Wooden will do the rest

On the contrary. This kind of thing makes it wonderful. What may have been seen as a dead rubber becomes a significant fixture for different sets of fans due to circumstances.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So if Arsenal win tonight maybe Everton will give up and not turn out vs City

For the good of the league

Mirallas, Jagielka, Pienaar and Distin out, Barry won't be able to play.

If Alcaraz is playing then they've lost the game before a ball is kicked.

faridmon

Mirallas, Jagielka, Pienaar and Distin out, Barry won't be able to play.

If Alcaraz is playing then they've lost the game before a ball is kicked.

The painful truth.

Next season. I really don't want to see Alcaraz wearing an Eerton top. In fact, never again.

Carbonox

On the contrary. This kind of thing makes it wonderful. What may have been seen as a dead rubber becomes a significant fixture for different sets of fans due to circumstances.

and the deustch think their league is superior to the epl

the fuck is going on in their league? jizzing to bayern players wearing lederhosen in oktoberfest and wanking to pics of olivier kahn, thats what

oh no nurrrrrrrrnberg are getting relegated but it might be borussia dortmongoliangladrags getting champions league

WHO CARES

EPL EPL EPL EPL EPL

Wilbur

Banned
This is a guy on a Rangers forum's ideal England WC line up

Hart

Huddlestone Terry Shawcross Richardson

Cattermole (c)

Noble Hendo Jonjo

Nolan

Carroll

He goes on to explain the tactics behind it, summing up the play style as 'diagonal bangers' from Richardson and Huddlestone. He acknowledges the lack of technical skill from the 'bombers' in midfield but dismisses it because 'they will be bypassed by siege gun bangers torpedoed up to Carroll from defense'.

Some of my other favourite quotes:

'Cattermole is the epitomy of English Lion thus gets the captains armband.'

'I don't want any short passing, English players are not designed this way.'

Are you listening Roy, this is what the people want

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

diagonal bangers

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom