• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Philipe Coutinho ‏@Phil_Coutinho 7m

with @luis16suarez . We're all the same. #Saynotoracism. pic.twitter.com/rV4TVtT43e

BmVS02BIAAAm12u.jpg
i can't ded

Cairnsay

Banned
Just stuck £3 on Arsenal to win 5-1, I have far more confidence in Arsenal notching another 3 than I do with us nabbing a consolation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pls im balls deep in GoT lore right now

last nights ending left me LEGIT SHOOK

LEGIT SHOOK

i cant find a decent stream, ever since i moved i dont have sky anymore :(
GoT did nothing for me. Seriously.

I'm sure Arnie agrees

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I FUCKING HATE STUTTERING STREAMS

Maybe you guys don't know this, but the ending was the first time the show actually spoils the book readers. That was totes some book 6-7 material. Fucking GRRM man, GET TO WRITING
Oh so that means we won't get any development over that scene for two seasons+ :) GOOD TO KNOW

Diablos54

Maybe you guys don't know this, but the ending was the first time the show actually spoils the book readers. That was totes some book 6-7 material. Fucking GRRM man, GET TO WRITING
What!? Nooo, you can't be serious? Pulga's not serious hahahahaha... Right!? Ahhhhhhh I need this game to finish so I can watch it!

Ingeniero

Not the first, the show has spoiled other things already muchacho.

Wilbur

Banned
One day I'll watch Game of Thrones and work out exactly why people care that Stodgkey Blipthemeon was murdered by his sister[/splools]

Tc91

Newcastle might be dragged into a relegation scrap next season if they don't invest in the team.

I think they are doomed.

Either sack Pardew (which won't happen because of that ridiculous contract he has) or heavily invest in this shite team.

aidan o'hara ‏@oharaa 15m
Newcastle's PL results since Christmas, not including tonight, and somehow they're still ninth: W L L L W D L L L W W L W L L L L L L

pulga

Banned
Zidane intenta convencer a Pogba, según France Football
El segundo entrenador del Madrid ha llamado a Pogba, el mediocentro de 21 años titular en la Juventus. Le quieren el PSG y el United. Su precio, 40 millones.

pls understand, better Madrid than PSG i guess

I don't think he's a very good writer to be honest

but I don't like books anyway
Uus4Plt.png
far too time consuming

I haven't read a full fiction book since the last harry potter

oh lawdy, totes qualified to judge then

GRRM is GOAT

Tolkien is a fucking peasant next to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom