• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud is comical. It's amazing how we suddenly look alive again now that Ramsey's back. Amazing that one man's absence can have such an impact, after being completely inconsequential last year.

Opacity now at 88% for Ozil who looks off anyway on the goal.

mj-laughing.gif

Jarnet87

I don't think its that they won't all LvG to bring in his own staff. De Telegraaf makes it sound like United want roles for the 'Class of 92' (I'm beginning to hate that moniker btw) and the two camps are at loggerheads over who goes where.

It sounds like something which can be worked around, but keep in mind this clubs remarkable ability to cock things up.

Were finding ways to bottle one of the simplest decisions again. First it was Mourinho over Moyes and SAF and the board bottled that. now it's a no brainer that this team needs a fire lit under their ass with an experienced stern manager like van Gaal, and were nitpicking over nonsense because people at the club want the romantic choice in Giggs.

pulga

Banned
Pulga say something you baboon

Pretend you're suffering with me

pls im balls deep in GoT lore right now

last nights ending left me LEGIT SHOOK

LEGIT SHOOK

i cant find a decent stream, ever since i moved i dont have sky anymore :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, we're playing at home, so ... Atalanta aren't exactly beasting these days either. Alright, let's get 3 points tonight and be done with it.
Exactly!! It has to be Sassuolo ffs :(

I don't trust Dennis the Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom