• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
#WeAreAllMonkeys

Z1ASElh.jpg

Great stuff by Alves who is actually a grade A cunt, but absolutely great stuff there. Hope he doesn't repeated though, the racist fucks might put some poison, nails or who knows what in there. All in all it's just sad.

noal

Banned
Nah, 1000 page is long. When there are shorter, more engaging,
better
books out there, all of the sudden, 1000 pages becomes a mountain to climb, regardless of anything.

I would say, Those books are great once you get into the rhythm of reading, but making it your first book in a long time? Nah

Oh yeah, I would never recommend LOTR as your first book in a while; you would definitely have to build up to that. I'm about to start Cloud Atlas as I have heard good things about the book. Only 500 odd pages.

pulga

Banned
CHI NON SALTA GIALLOROSSO E E!!

faridmon

Oh yeah, I would never recommend LOTR as your first book in a while; you would definitely have to build up to that. I'm about to start Cloud Atlas as I have heard good things about the book. Only 500 odd pages.

i haven't read Cloud Atlas but Loved Black Swan Green and Number9dream. Have to get on with Cloud Atlas on of these days.

Meier

Spent 4 points to bring in Ramsey. Got -2 this week. :( Oh well, should be worth it in the end.

United bros, should I bring in Kagawa for next week? Think he'll play both games?

Carbonox

Remy is good but he cannot be fucked to play anymore cos he's counting down the days until he moves in the Summer. He's got nothing to play for now and neither have Newcastle. His mind's elsewhere.

Mbiwa's a questionable lass. Sometimes phenomenal, sometimes shithouse. Could come good in the future though.

Like the bit where the really old guy touched that baby?

got me well ard innit

was like et touching elliott's finger in the self-titled extraterrestrial film: et the extraterrestrial

noal

Banned
i haven't read Cloud Atlas but Loved Black Swan Green and Number9dream. Have to get on with Cloud Atlas on of these days.

I've got such a backlog and have about 30 books on my Amazon wishlist and there are so many others I want to read that I think I'll never get through them all.

Must be time for another re-read of the Dark Tower soon as well.

Abraxas

Remy is good but he cannot be fucked to play anymore cos he's counting down the days until he moves in the Summer. He's got nothing to play for now and neither have Newcastle. His mind's elsewhere.

Mbiwa's a questionable lass. Sometimes phenomenal, sometimes shithouse. Could come good in the future.

Sanogo will come good before yanga does at this rate. Questionable challenges galore.

noal

Banned
So many books on my backlog, but they would just take up too much space. I wish we got a Kindle deal like the US.

I try to use my kindle app but only seem to use it when on holiday. I'm just a bit old fashioned like that.

Gonna need another bookcase soon though!

LTWheels

Remy's buyout clause is around £8m.

A good third choice striker for us, don't you think?

Sell Aspas, keep Borini as he can play out wide as well as central.

Meier

Wat, http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Sadio-mane-vers-leverkusen/460748 says we made a bid of 15m for Sadio Mané, a right-footed LAM from Salzburg.
Man, I really hope we won't sell Auba-kun. I still think he could become world class though maybe his work / training rate disappointed Klopp. Or maybe he decided to go with Ramos, Auba & Ji for CF which I'd be fine with as I expect Ji to become our n1 striker by year's end (no kidding).

Quite a few clubs have been linked with Mane but I haven't heard of any formal bids yet. City were mentioned quite a few times this season.

I like to sign him and Yordy Reyna from Salzburg in FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom