• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT20| I don't really give a shit what any title is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
Bloody hell Arsenal could be on for the treble this season.

FA Cup
Top 4 Trophy
The Finish-Above-Spurs Shield

Anf171C.jpg

pulga

Banned
Good win and pushes us even closer to that CL spot.

Not been a bad season overall IMO. I would have taken this at the start.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand theyre back to their natural, unambitious habitat moonface.sikaffy

not you to be fair, you've always been one of the level headed ones

Szczesny needs clean sheets in our last 2 to win the Golden Glove. Dunno if we'll bother to turn up if City beat Everton though, but I guess a few players need to earn their place in the FA Cup Final XI.

Can't believe we're only 7 points off the top. What could've been *sigh*

Quite a few clubs have been linked with Mane but I haven't heard of any formal bids yet. City were mentioned quite a few times this season.

I like to sign him and Yordy Reyna from Salzburg in FM.

I must admit I'm completely oblivious to Salzburg and their accomplishments in EL.
Though it does seem like he's sought for by a lot of clubs. Hope City won't get him then, lol. But seriously though, you know you'll end up paying 40m for Griezmann, right?

wedward

FA Cup Youth Final First Leg: Fulham 3-2 Chelsea

No away goals rule in effect, so the game at Stamford Bridge should be interesting.

Bull shit....

Before the season started I said a good season for Arsenal would be FA cup and within 10 points of 1st.

Can't help but feel like this season was a disappointment with how badly our challenge crumbled.

Lightning

Banned
Szczesny needs clean sheets in our last 2 to win the Golden Glove. Dunno if we'll bother to turn up if City beat Everton though, but I guess a few players need to earn their place in the FA Cup Final XI.

Can't believe we're only 7 points off the top. What could've been *sigh*
That's a silly way to look at it. Chelsea will be looking at losses to Sunderland, Palace, Stoke, Newcastle, Villa and saying what the fuck at themselves.

Elchele

'I helped Honduras and Nigeria reach 2010 World Cup' claims match-fixer

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/28/honduras-nigeria-world-cup-match-fixing

Singaporean match-fixer has claimed he helped two international sides qualify for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Wilson Raj Perumal, a self-confessed match-fixer who was part of a syndicate that has been placed at the heart of a sophisticated network responsible for fixing hundreds of matches around the world, claims in a new book that he assisted Honduras and Nigeria in reaching the World Cup through his activities.

thank you legend

jtb

Banned
think we surpassed our points total from last season with this win... provided we get 6 points from last two fixtures (and we should, especially with 4th on the line), that's a decent improvement over last season.

Blablurn

1635210088-fc-bayern-suedkurve-sampics_20140428-165642-Mo7p0qBczef.jpg

There are rumors that we will change the the whole lower part of the südkurve into a standing area. simlar to what its like in stuttgart.

Elchele

NOTICIA:K.H.RUMMENIGGE del BAYERN MUNICH ha confirmado que el lateral zurdo DIEGO CONTENTO ( 23 )puede buscar un nuevo club si este lo desea

Rummenigge: Diego Contento can look for a new club if he wants to.

This club is falling apart

Just watched Madris arrival in Munich and their training in the Allianz...

Everybody lookin' clean and fresh! I mean, you havta look fresh winning.

Elchele

Let's face it: He can't be replaced.

to be fair, you can't replace Contento. He has been at Bayern since he was a kid, he doesn't complain about being a backup player and his salary is among the lowest in our squad. Pretty sure we'll have to sign someone worse than Contento, with a better salary.

pulga

Banned
to be fair, you can't replace Contento. He has been at Bayern since he was a kid, he doesn't complain about being a backup player and his salary is among the lowest in our squad. Pretty sure we'll have to sign someone worse than Contento, with a better salary.

you could say...he was Contento?

tumblr_n1mfda3lwg1rshrcvo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom