• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You are good. I will allow you into my pants.

I can't say no to you Baki-kun

this is how you got putins daughter aint it

fucking yurt conquering the soviet union
carbo stop spreading malicious rumours. im 2 young 2 die
BnhoEbhIQAAU4bc.jpg

Aquilani, Montolivo and Parolo, but not Florenzi. Prandelli gonna Prandelli.

Well I see two of his waifus made it but not Gilardino this time.

Parolo is a great CM really, mostly defensively. I think Florenzi was competing with the forwards here?

Ranocchia over Ogbonna LOL

actually, Ranocchia over anyone in Italy LOL

LTWheels

The Xbox is doing pretty well. Isn't it selling better than the 360 was doing at this stage?

Isn't it selling at a profit as well; they are not making a loss on the consoles like the 360? Is Sony selling the PS4 at a loss or profit?

It's just that the PS4 is selling better so it's deemed a failure.

There is no in betweens on the internet; everything is either a failure or a success, winning or losing.

Suen

Watching Prison Break season 2, I am astounded at the amount of times Lincoln stands opposite, next to or within eye distance of anyone reading a paper and attempts to stare them down, he is really the thickest human being in tv history.
Enjoy the ride!
should have stopped after season 1

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Suen

I doubt he plays a single match, is there because he is important for the team, He makes group instead put Diego over there only would cause bad atmosphere.
I suppose it doesn't matter so much if Casillas would be playing all games. I think it's mostly the media playing the Casillas - Lopez war. Both have treated each other well this season.

Parolo for the WC squad? He's been shite since October or so. Paletta is currently in bad form so I'm not sure how well he'd do in WC. Mirante is a decent choice.

L1NETT

My PS4 is coming on friday. Together with Infamous, Killzone and Knack. Don't make me regret this, Sony.

Long term, you won't. Their first parties and upcoming multiplats are right good

However, initially those games aren't gonna rock your world :/

--

Also, some not too hot Godzilla impressions :(

Blablurn

Pls don't forget to mention Infamous if you already downplay Killzone and Knack, guys. Either go big or go home :p

I will even play Ground Zeroes at some point. Soon Destiny. And from my website I'm getting FF XIV soon too. Much to play.

Wilbur

Banned
Long term, you won't. Their first parties and upcoming multiplats are right good

However, initially those games aren't gonna rock your world :/

--

Also, some not too hot Godzilla impressions :(

It's got like 85 percent on rotten tomatoes lol

Wilbur

Banned
Rotten tomatoes lolz

The Prestige is 76% on that site

I don't use that tripe :p

So what are you basing these impressions from then?

Reviews?

Collated on rotten tomatoes?

Where the prestige has 76 percent and is met with none of the sadness you feel over Godzilla getting some poor ones despite being higher?

LINNY

LOGIC

PLEASEEEEE

also batman suit looks awesome

King_Moc

Banned
The Xbox is doing pretty well. Isn't it selling better than the 360 was doing at this stage?

Isn't it selling at a profit as well; they are not making a loss on the consoles like the 360? Is Sony selling the PS4 at a loss or profit?

It's just that the PS4 is selling better so it's deemed a failure.

There is no in betweens on the internet; everything is either a failure or a success, winning or losing.

The Xbox 360 came off the back of the original Xbox. The brand wasn't well established. The Xb1 shouldn't be judged against that. The 360 didn't pick up until a couple of years after release. It's a huge brand now. But it's a huge brand that's being outsold in its two key markets and has seen its sales drop off alarmingly. The game that was supposed to be its killer app hasn't moved many extra consoles at all. Estimates were that there are 800,000 unsold around the world, and more building up in Microsoft's warehouses. It's not just bad when compared to ps4, if they are making more than they are selling, then it's bad compared to Microsoft's own estimates.

L1NETT

does that mean you think the film is better than that score or worse

i must know

Looks like I was as clear as the River Thames

Presitge is mint

Not 76%. According to RT it's worse than Muppet Most Wanted

RT is collated yar. But it also collates alot of fucking nachos eating bloggers are ultra filmy circle types who drive me barmy

I ain't seen it yet lol, but the reaction hasn't been as brilliant as the hype train would let you believe

jeez

The Xbox 360 came off the back of the original Xbox. The brand wasn't well established. The Xb1 shouldn't be judged against that. The 360 didn't pick up until a couple of years after release. It's a huge brand now. But it's a huge brand that's being outsold in its two key markets and has seen its sales drop off alarmingly. The game that was supposed to be its killer app hasn't moved many extra consoles at all. Estimates were that there are 800,000 unsold around the world, and more building up in Microsoft's warehouses. It's not just bad when compared to ps4, if they are making more than they are selling, then it's bad compared to Microsoft's own estimates.

the gamer nerds in my science labs said they wouldn't touch the xbone after the anti-consumer shit microsoft tried to pull before their 180

plus, who wants to pay an extra benjamin to give the nsa a window into your living room?

Carbonox

Looks like I was as clear as the River Thames

Presitge is mint

Not 76%. According to RT it's worse than Muppet Most Wanted

RT is collated yar. But it also collates alot of fucking nachos eating bloggers are ultra filmy circle types who drive me barmy

I ain't seen it yet lol, but the reaction hasn't been as brilliant as the hype train would let you believe

jeez

I always rated The Illusionist higher.

pew pew

Meier

City U-18s playing Everton's at Goodison Park this weekend in the championship game. Hopefully they can win the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom