• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

Came this close to having a brain aneurysm on the toilet just now

This close?

1IHZBid.jpg

Hixx

Yes Father, they got to me and I know it. :(

Having to spend all my souls on repairing my items, some kind of message in that, a piece of me died today. What is annoying as well is the enemies seem to ignore him, so I got a boss and ghost demons behind me and an invader in front of me kicking my arse. With him obviously a much higher level, the odds not stacked enough... did you want to throw in another invader to help him out?

There's nothing fair about being invaded. Embrace it.

I can't remember if they can heal or not in Demon's, like.

FUCK NOW I WANT TO START IT AGAIN. God damn it.

Zabojnik

Where did these rumours originate? I remember seeing them last summer.

They're rooted in the Berlu-blocked Pato - Tevez swap, which suggested Milan and City were in a good relationship. El Shaa wasn't exactly getting along with Allegri (allegedly) and so ... That's one possiblity, anyway.

Romulo's selection is interesting. Cesare likes having a joker on his squad (which explains the inexplicable inclusion of Giacchelini all this time), I guess Romulo fits that role.

Giaccherini has been pretty damn good for Italy. Romulo isn't going to be in the final squad, obviously.

Hixx

Giaccherini scored 5 goals in 30 games in the best league in the world. YOU SHOW HIM SOME GOD DAMN RESPECT, IL DIAVOLO.

-

Who remembers that Di Canio spitting in his own face story? Honestly if there's one moment throughout SAFC history I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall...

FootballFan

Wow

Neymar---Messi---Alexis
El Sha--Iniesta--Januzaj
-----Vidal---Octopus----
Alba--------------Alves
--------De God----------

Can't wait

Yen

Giaccherini scored 5 goals in 30 games in the best league in the world. YOU SHOW HIM SOME GOD DAMN RESPECT, IL DIAVOLO.

-

Who remembers that Di Canio spitting in his own face story? Honestly if there's one moment throughout SAFC history I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall...

huh?

Hixx

I think it was the West Brom 3-0.

Anyway they get back into the dressing room and you know, Paolo is Paolo. Eventually he spits up into the air and lets it hit his own face.

He tells them all to do the same. I would have LOVED to have seen the reactions.

rvy

Banned
Wow

Neymar (flop)---Messi (goat)---Alexis (scrub)
El Sha (scrub with dumb hair)--Iniesta (old, pale, dirty man)--Januzaj (overhyped scrub)
-----Vidal (average)---Octopus---- (good dinner, wait is this David Luiz? Braindead then)
Alba (who?)--------------Alves (banana lover, getting up there in age)
--------De God (decent goalie)----------

Can't wait

Yes. Yes.

I think it was the West Brom 3-0.

Anyway they get back into the dressing room and you know, Paolo is Paolo. Eventually he spits up into the air and lets it hit his own face.

He tells them all to do the same. I would have LOVED to have seen the reactions.
:lol

nutter

FootballFan

Yes. Yes.

Octopus = Busquets

I disagree with your opinions.

Mainly the alba one, since he is legit fantastic going forward and defending(easily better than the other tools defending for barca)

Edit
Your opinion on Messi and Alves are the only accurate ones :)

Blablurn

I wrote 38 pages about the topic I proposed. Even if the content is not so good there is no way the teacher can let me faul, right? It's the last paper of my college career. I'm done afterwards.

Marc

There's nothing fair about being invaded. Embrace it.

I can't remember if they can heal or not in Demon's, like.

FUCK NOW I WANT TO START IT AGAIN. God damn it.

They can heal, kept doing it whenever I got in some good hits and had light armour so could outmanoeuvre me... the little shit.

Don't invade me brah!

rvy

Banned
Octopus = Busquets

I disagree with your opinions.

Mainly the alba one, since he is legit fantastic going forward and defending(easily better than the other tools defending for barca)

I have no idea who Alba is though. At first I thought I read Alaba. But then I noticed the missing "a" and I was confused. Is he some diving La Masia child?

Busquets is alright. As a player, when he's standing up.
He's an awful human being and should be tea-bagged whenever he is not standing up on the pitch.

Feorax

I see that we have now been linked with Carvalho. I can't see us paying £37m for his buyout clause.

Think we've sent scouts to have a look at him. We'd be stupid not to have checked him out, but I doubt we'll go near that amount.

I'm interested in the Mirror's story about Mascherano. If he's available for £9m, and wants to come back, seems to be a bit of a no-brainer.

L1NETT

If that multiplayer goes untouched then my penis will not.

Get the sock ready

I'm thinking about heading down to London for the weekend. Anywhere good to watch the FA Cup?

Wembley

Err dunno...where abouts in London. It's a big fucker

If you are anywhere near Covent Garden go to Meat Market. GOAT burger (as in really good, not a burger made of goat)

Dibbz

Get the sock ready

Wembley

Err dunno...where abouts in London. It's a big fucker

If you are anywhere near Covent Garden go to Meat Market. GOAT burger (as in really good, not a burger made of goat)

Central. Burgers would be nice but just need a nice bar or somewhere that I'm not gonna get knifed.

Herr K

Banned
^ I still don't see Stephan on that image.

"Don't turn a robbery into a murder" - Brazil Police.

I posted Barca's lineup for next season, rvy quoted and edited it by putting his thoughts in brackets next to each name.

I know, and I made a comment on rvy's thoughts on the players. What happened afterwards is still a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom