• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE FUCK

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOVE

BnnrBsYIQAAOwx-.jpg:large

rvy

Banned
Fuck this. How is that not a penalty? Peace out.

Fuck you Platini, you piece of shit. Mafia through and through.

MrKaepora

What a nerve wrecking game.

Too much fight in the middle, Amorim is MIA, Rodrigo is MIA and Lima is MIA. On top of that we miss two of the best opportunities in 45 minutes to score a goal. Damn.

Andrefpvs

Regardless of it being a penalty, Gaitán had to do better there.

Anyway, in the first 40 minutes of the first half, I was very impressed with Sevilla. They had their homework really well done.

Fuck this. How is that not a penalty? Peace out.

Fuck you Platini, you piece of shit. Mafia through and through.

Haha come on, I feel you as it looked like it was indeed a penalty in real time, but I don't really think it was after the replay. These last 5 minutes is how we play the game normally for a good part of the 90 minutes. Constantly creating chances. We haven't been at that level though and I'm seeing the game on the rough side for us Benfica. Sevilla are playing very well. But if we have the intensity from these last 5 minutes in the 2nd half I feel Sevilla won't have a chance.

Meier

I've never seen any of Vikings but it apparently has beautiful cast members (and Donal Logue) and a woman who is insanely tall and looks like the chick from Frozen. WTF!

490300999.jpg

keit4

Banned
Entertaining first half. Sevilla was the better team until the last 5 minutes, when they committed a lot of mistakes.

Marc

I've never seen any of Vikings but it apparently has beautiful cast members (and Donal Logue) and a woman who is insanely tall and looks like the chick from Frozen. WTF!

490300999.jpg

Yes, some hotties.

winnick1.jpg

She is by far the best though, and actually a strong female character that isn't ridiculous.

But for the best, watch Banshee... my god... can barely get through an episode without the loss of blood to my brain knocking me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom