• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG UNITED GAF

BnngVbgIQAEQIZ4.jpg:large

THE MARRIAGE IS COMPLETE

HE SPEAKS ENGLISH

i5irCdTHvqfNe.gif

Feorax

Why are you singing about Gerrard you utter fucking turnips?! Stop being so small time and a support your fucking team! It's not like these young lads need encouragement or anything. Fuck me...

Meier

Good idea from Alberto but not enough outward trajectory initially. Oblak is the real deal though, he was positioned well.

Meier

These American camera angles on FOX are really throwing me off. They need to stop that bird's eyes crap.

Interesting you should mention that. One of the big wigs at an MLS club was talking about how they should look into ways to further "Americanize" the presentation of the games (MLS) to help make them more appealing to an average viewer.

Meier

Was that all sweat or was there some steam coming off Luisao's head? Is it cold there or something?

Jesus' jacket is too small.

Derp1na

Banned
This match would feel much bigger if there was an actual prize to be won at the end of it. Luckily there will be next season when the winner qualifies for the Champions League.

rvy

Banned
Fuck you Gaitán. Stop trying to be pretty and be good. God, I'm so happy you girlfriend dumped you. You don't deserve love in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom