• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

benfica
KuGsj.gif

Meier

It's a little harsh to call them wasted chances IMO. Sevilla players did very well to clear off the line and then get the blocks in. This game is entirely one-sided right now.

Fergie

Banned
Sevilla can just sub their GK and Benfica won't score.

Guttman is there in spirit.

Rakitic. Woodward pls you goblin cunt.

Suen

It's a little harsh to call them wasted chances IMO. Sevilla players did very well to clear off the line and then get the blocks in. This game is entirely one-sided right now.
He just had to be quick enough to put it in the lower left corner. Goalie was confused and Sevilla was defending the other half. No one was marking him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lauren Cohan walking dead, that is all
YES SHOGUN
Statistical abberation bruv http://i.imgur.com/Uus4Plt.png[IMG][/quote]
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/fa4e02d026fbc2691051779f0bf5233d/tumblr_mi9nat44ep1s3mkk2o1_500.gif

No way out of this one eh?
AlwaysUnited.gif

You wish Juventus were dating Real Madrid. You're just the rich douchebag that manages to slip in a pill into United/Juve's drink and then rapes them. Stop it.

tumblr_mh68vq2PFb1qlmv8to1_400.gif

Benfica pushing so far forward and one long ball takes them all out of the game.

edit: they had 3 players closing down 2 Sevilla defenders when the keeper had the ball. Pretty stupid.

Meier

He just had to be quick enough to put it in the lower left corner. Goalie was confused and Sevilla was defending the other half. No one was marking him.

Yeah, probably settled a little too long, but sometimes that's better than just blasting away and sending it out for a goal kick. Personally, I think you'd call Bacca's a wasted chance more than Benfica's attempts though.

Alberto having a pretty rough second half.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Glad the referee isn't having any of this La Liga/Suarez/Ashley Young slight contact and I've been shot bullshit. Get on with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom