• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Which players do you already have who could realistically ask for a pay rise to convince them to stay, and not be booted out of Carrington with a Dutch clog embedded in their sphincters?

De Gea, and that's about it. Maybe Evra if you don't want to go through the hassle of buying two leftbacks.

De Gea can take the club by the balls whenever he chooses and I'm sure that time will come soon.

Not sure if Januzaj might get a little bit restless if we give Shaw 75-100k, maybe Jones and Smalling too?

Rooney will go for 400k, just to try it.

De Gea can take the club by the balls whenever he chooses and I'm sure that time will come soon.

Not sure if Januzaj might get a little bit restless if we give Shaw 75-100k, maybe Jones and Smalling too?

Oh man, I really hope he does.

True. Adnan too.

dat stealth edit making you look silly :p

Didn't Januzaj sign a new contract like 5 months ago?

Also, I'd fucking love to be a fly on the wall in the meeting between Rooney, Woodward and Vengarl when he asks for a raise :D

Jack cw

Sure, but look at Toni. Saying that this Götze salary broke your wages structure might be too much but all your top players will demand even more money.

They are getting more net income than many top players at Madrid or Barca because of the tax. Players like Kroos, who played very well for several years now have any right to get wages in the area of club legends like Schweini or Ribery. Götze was injured in summer and sometime in fall, so we might wait for the next season but he is an investment into the future and he delivered when he played and will deliver in the future too.

Derp1na

Banned

These Rooney pictures are creeping me out for some reason.

6a45f7c0-db4a-11e3-9877-cdf26c3d2491_rooney-inghilterra.jpg

Even when those people are your players, who'll start turning against him in a matter of months?

Yes, even that. Especially that.

This group of players deserve a huge kick in the cunt for how they behaved and performed last season.

If they turn against him, Gahl will play someone else. It wouldn't be the first time he's had to deal with that scenario.

Wonder if Van Gaalen has assurances from the board that he will be backed if the players try something of a revolt because they don't like the way he treats them

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wonder if Van Gaalen has assurances from the board that he will be backed if the players try something of a revolt because they don't like the way he treats them

I'm pretty sure the only players that LVG will keep are the ones that submit to his will. Most of the older players will leave.

operon

If they don't do as there told, van Gaal will let Giggs of his leash and wag's will be pounded into submission

Salazar

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 51m
Ed Woodward on Man United transfers: "Deals are being done but not been done in terms of the past tense."

Should work dat Redknapp catachresis, Wooders

DEALS IS BEEN DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom