• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i started and finished killzone shadowfall, and it was ok at best, it always feels like guerilla games have a hard time 'balancing' the difficult fights in the game, and the bosses are always poor :/

Pretty much. Maybe even pulled further back.

ZDUbjps.png

Man, Ronaldo looked like such a goober haha. I wonder how much work he's had done?

That's already halfway through the "work"

0TzZw.png

:(

Can't believe we let the title gerrard out of our grasp. Congrats CSKA.

Shit, isn't it? :(

Warrior are shite. There, I said it. Aside from a couple of our home shirts (which are difficult to get too badly wrong) everything I've seen from them looks dreadful.

It's not that important since nobody pays attention to what the players are wearing once the matches begin, but I'd rather have some nice kits on display.

Bye bye Marlon King

Have fun you prick

Oh fortune, apparently us, you and Oldham and Gillingham chasing Chris Lines.

Darby might be off to Blackpool so we'll take him ta

Marlon King really is an irredeemable pile of human shit. "Sentencing King at Nottingham Crown Court, Recorder Paul Mann QC said: "I do not regard your case as merely impulsive or silly behaviour. It was aggressive. It was arrogant." Beautiful.

I remember signing Lines for Coventry when playing Football Manager. Hopefully our Micky Adams connection might clinch the deal.

Meier

Nice goal for Rony. Kid is a burner -- left the defenders in his dust.

Just fluffed a chance for his 2nd one though.

FootballFan

GOAT CB. Better than Cannavaro and Maldini etc. He made Pique look like a decent defender.

Puyols the best captain we could have, a true leader. Ignoring how good he was at defending, his leadership skills alone were huge.

Xavi, iniesta, valdes etc just can't command the team and yell at them like he does.

Puyol made pique look good, he really did. Never let pique get distracted and act like a fool. Always yelling and keeping him on his toes.

Our defending literally went down same time as puyol, not a coincidence and I don't blame him since he plays 120% every match and his body just broke.

Meier

So when did post-season friendlies become a thing?

Since FFP became a thing and clubs needed extra $$. :( This game was supposed to happen in January to commemorate the opening of the stadium but the FA cup replay delayed it (thank god, we didn't need another).

Meier

Penalty converted by Hiwula. He scored something like 18 goals for the U-21s this year. Devante Cole and Jordi Hiwula -- the future pride of England.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iniesta's face is still killing me

I can't hate him..that's it I'm fuckin buying his shirt. Or borrowing one from my homie Brian

We got tickets for Godzillaaaaaa

YES DONNEL

Leveled him up twice in one battle, normally I don't even manage to get a hit in with him. Shame he's fucking useless against armour, and if he doesn't get the killing hit, gets countered so badly he ends up with like 3hp. Stahl is a good babysitter for him though :p

I fucking love this game

Scum

YES DONNEL

Leveled him up twice in one battle, normally I don't even manage to get a hit in with him. Shame he's fucking useless against armour, and if he doesn't get the killing hit, gets countered so badly he ends up with like 3hp. Stahl is a good babysitter for him though :p

I fucking love this game
YES HITCH?

Randdalf

YES DONNEL

I fucking love this game

Should really start playing this game again, I've been playing it super cautious resetting whenever somebody dies which makes some battles take forever.

Elchele

c'mon HSV!

ESPN is broadcasting this shit, thank God. YES FOOTBALL

HSV XI vs. Fürth: Adler - Diekmeier, Djourou, Mancienne, Jiracek - Rincon, Badelj, Tesche, Calhanoglu - van der Vaart - Lasogga

that looks beyond awful. what the fuck is a Tesche

dc89

Penalty converted by Hiwula. He scored something like 18 goals for the U-21s this year. Devante Cole and Jordi Hiwula -- the future pride of England.

We have some top quality youth. English and international, I can't wait for that academy to open. It will be the envy of....Eng....Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom