• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

1922510_713592515354608_76340316010932351_n.jpg

Would
avoid

Should really start playing this game again, I've been playing it super cautious resetting whenever somebody dies which makes some battles take forever.

I'm restarting missions if I make silly mistakes. Tactical mistakes I'm living with, even though they've cost me 3 guys.

Once I had Donnel below a tree and I just didn't see him, and once I'd moved everyone to the edge of the map, only to discover that the path I intended to take was actually a mountain-side, so was boxed in against it

dc89

My gf has a meeting at her new place of work tomorrow. She gets a laptop and an iPhone, her office has been decorated for her. Shit getting serious.

What happened in mother Russia? Who won? Who gets CL football next season?

CSKA won because the cunt Vedran Corluka gave one of the worst back passes of all time and, as a result, another cunt, Zoran Tosic scored on a breakaway. Zabo I have to say Slovenians are slowly moving down my list of most hated former Yugoslavs.

Zenit finished second and will play CL qualifiers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My gf has a meeting at her new place of work tomorrow. She gets a laptop and an iPhone, her office has been decorated for her. Shit getting serious.
So basically she replaced/upgraded everything, except for you.

Your time is up Greyjoy

jojopls
Hope we are all cheering on Preston tonight
i want whatever makes u happy l1nett

CSKA won because the cunt Vedran Corluka gave one of the worst back passes of all time and, as a result, another cunt, Zoran Tosic scored on a breakaway. Zabo I have to say Slovenians are slowly moving down my list of most hated former Yugoslavs.

Corluka, Tosic, like a PL scrapyard :p

Zabojnik

I'm sorry to hear that, Sviato. I like to mock AVB as much as the next guy, but it looks like he's been doing an outstanding job at Zenit. Next year the title is yours for sure!

As for the other thing, well, it was only ever a matter of time, I suppose. When it comes cuntishness, nobody can compete with the Serbs and the Croats. (My apologies to Darko. <3)

Zabojnik

Lega Serie A &#8207;@SerieAchannel 3 hrs

"We have reached an agreement, I hope the announcement is given in a few days" - #Juventus Director on #Conte's stay at the #Turn club.

BnsfJLNIQAQ9GpT.jpg:large

Captain Conte is going down with our sinking ship, yusssss. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lega Serie A &#8207;@SerieAchannel 3 hrs

"We have reached an agreement, I hope the announcement is given in a few days" - #Juventus Director on #Conte's stay at the #Turn club.

BnsfJLNIQAQ9GpT.jpg:large

Captain Conte is going down with our sinking ship, yusssss. <3
Zabo -_____-

The fuck kinda source is that -____-

No one is reporting it except for him -_____-

Hopefully FC4 is closer to FC1 than 2&3. Doubt it tho.

Im disappointed we never got a proper sequel to the original, I liked the sci-fi stuff with the mutants or whatever they were too.

Although I did love FC3...

Anyone else find the "I'm not going to buy as its cross-gen" to be a bit, bizarre?

Ubisoft didn't get where they are by making bad financial decisions which that almost assuredly would be. Games would have been designed around PC first anyway I suspect.

Zabojnik

Zabo -_____-

The fuck kinda source is that -____-

No one is reporteding it except for him -_____-

I choose to believe. Tbh, I was always convinced he'd stay. He plays this game every summer, thinking it'll convince the club to invest more. It didn't really work so far (although Llorente and Tevez were a nice upgrade), so he's stepping it up a notch.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We can force Conte to stay anyway since his contract expires next season

But that would be just as sad as loaning Melo to Galatasaray for two consecutive seasons

a self inflicted bukkake move

Corluka, Tosic, like a PL scrapyard :p
lol yeah. Super Pav and Lass Diarra played in the game too.

I'm sorry to hear that, Sviato. I like to mock AVB as much as the next guy, but it looks like he's been doing an outstanding job at Zenit. Next year the title is yours for sure!

As for the other thing, well, it was only ever a matter of time, I suppose. When it comes cuntishness, nobody can compete with the Serbs and the Croats. (My apologies to Darko. <3)
I expect AVB to at least go nuts in the transfer market. I'm sure he wouldn't have accepted the job unless he had assurances that he could spend big. #OperationFuckFFP

Steve Bruce looks like a dinner lady

For that reason I hope Hull beat Arsenal.

The other reason being that I have 'that friend' who has harped on about 'this year we'll win a cup/the league' for the last decade. Kind of don't want to give him more ammo.

You just want a name quote innit

Paulinho has been utterly unremarkable, Eriksen has been decent, good or great depoending what mood he was in.

@Laboured, FC3 was decent, FC1 was brill

Paulinho has been injured but guarantee he starts for Brazil in the WC. He controls the field, excellent pass, good tackler and gets a fair share of goals.

I'd have him in my team in an instant

You just want a name quote innit

Paulinho has been utterly unremarkable, Eriksen has been decent, good or great depoending what mood he was in.

@Laboured, FC3 was decent, FC1 was brill

3 is excellent, 1 I never played I did play the 360 port of the changed version of 1, that was a ok game, 2 is DIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom