• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Barca have to break FFP to make the transfers necessary to lessen the impact of the impending transfer ban? Teams will have them over a barrel, and they need players who are guaranteed to succeed.

I assume they have enough legitimate revenue to spend what is required, but worth asking

FFP is designed to maintain the status quo, so clubs like Barca can maintain their grip on top of world football. What do you think?

Messi

Will Barca have to break FFP to make the transfers necessary to lessen the impact of the impending transfer ban? Teams will have them over a barrel, and they need players who are guaranteed to succeed.

I assume they have enough legitimate revenue to spend what is required, but worth asking

We will have enough money because of the amount of players going out the door

What are you saying Hitcher, best league is on tomorrow. Timu tears, Milan-GAF despair and Parma success. Paletta will be there I'm sure! Let's do this Hitcher!

Forgot your final EL spot is up for grabs. Hope Torino or Parma do it.

Nothing against Milan, but would be nice to see new teams in there. Plus, I think you might need a few years in the wilnerness to get your board out of there, and you're big enough to get taken over by some competent people as we were by FSG

Linius

Well did he win the special Ajax price (3rd/4th spot in the CL group)?

We never go fourth spot, pls

He left us in the middle of our comeback in the CL season. We reached third place (of course) with him.

ofJGhBS.jpg

Suarez and super Jan in the CL together. Suarez left mid season, Super Jan when the season was done :(

Bundesliga's time at the top of Europe only lasted 11 months. La Liga is bosser than ever, PL is still entertainingly stupid (none of it's teams are great though, tbf), Bundesliga is just...there...

Nicktendo86

You know as time goes on I can see myself getting less and less attached to videogames. The industry is just moving in a different direction to what I want. We had a flavour of it with the DRM bullshit, titanfall now getting modes stripped out of an already light on content game, mediocre games getting hyped to hell and back. Everyone who didn't buy a wiiu is part of the problem.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

He left us in the middle of our comeback in the CL season. We reached third place (of course) with him.

ofJGhBS.jpg

Suarez and super Jan in the CL together. Suarez left mid season, Super Jan when the season was done :(

Looking at that picture you'd think almost Jan had a pair of testicles. I've never seen a bigger drop in effort from one season to another than I have with him.

FootballFan

You know as time goes on I can see myself getting less and less attached to videogames. The industry is just moving in a different direction to what I want. We had a flavour of it with the DRM bullshit, titanfall now getting modes stripped out of an already light on content game, mediocre games getting hyped to hell and back. Everyone who didn't buy a wiiu is part of the problem.

*Old man yells at clouds*
image.php

I have a WiiU! <3

I fucking hate Nintendo fans

Suen

Forgot your final EL spot is up for grabs. Hope Torino or Parma do it.

Nothing against Milan, but would be nice to see new teams in there. Plus, I think you might need a few years in the wilnerness to get your board out of there, and you're big enough to get taken over by some competent people as we were by FSG
We've been in shambles ever since the Parmalat scandal (decline even before that). At the moment we aren't simply an attractive club, it's going to take a few years before we turn into a decent team and that's if we can keep building on our current "success" if we keep some of our players. It's hard as it is considering we're in feeder-club status. Fiorentina are becoming a better team by the years so hopefully we can replicate their success. EL is a good start though and if we can constantly stay in the race for an EL spot coming seasons we might attract some more players and perhaps other successful coaches.

edit: bringing in Cassano was a very good thing though and it might be a sign for better things to come. I could def. not see us bringing a player like that a few years ago.

Stay classy Suen
Messi you know I love you.

You okay nicktendo86 so random!

Scum

It's not about games anymore. It's about providing a service. A yearly service.
Just wait til E3 is over and have a look at the release schedule.

nemesun

I strongly feel he should feel proud. That's 5 FA cups out of our clubs 11 that he's won now. 18yrs constantly in the CL, kept Spurs in our rear mirror his entire reign at our club. There is more for us to appreciate than what he gets but fans constantly whine at what we don't have. Bleh!

Our fans, the media, everyone wanted Ramsey gone and laid into him at every opportunity but Wenger renewed his contract despite all that and now look? One of the best midfielders in the league.

Can't believe how influential Ramsey has become to this team. I reckon he would have won the player of the year and us the title if it wasn't for that injury.

Suen

Ajax pls. At least you can be happy that lots of successful players played for your club.

He's no Ibra.

#killTikiTaka
#saveFootball
YES!!!

Rip Martino. You died for Tiki Taka.

Go back to Fire Emblem, you.

Chapter 10 is fucking amazing. Second best game of 2013, easily. From what I've played at least :p

Kind of wish there was more to it than menus and calculations, but still. Could do with a few minigames or areas where you have to use gaming skills. Maybe like the overdrives in FFX, where you play a timing-based little minigame to get a more effective attack. FE veterans would probably hate that though

Also wish you could get detailed battle reports and unit stats, like the total kills they've each made.

nemesun

That's me in a nutshell. I have next to no interest playing games anymore.

Suen

Atletico ruined Barca's season.
and it was all based on quality from Atletico, even with the Barcelona theatrics and Neymar's extrodinary acting out there.

Madrid and Barcelona can't complain about anything. Atletico lost 5 points in those last weeks and none of the two took opportunity. Madrid choked even harder :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom