• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesun

Vividly.

Feel a bit bad for being so hard on him, but at the time his performances were infuriating. Don't think anyone expected him to turn into one of the best players in the league in, like, hardly any time.

People fail to mention Wenger was stubbornly deploying Ramsey on the right flank that year. That season was an utter disaster.

FUCKING KLOPP

images

images

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I'm so so happy for Atletico. So happy. What a fucking season for them.

Gutted for Dortmund though.

Fuck Hull. Fuck Arsenal. Fuck Barca. Fuck Bayern.

Linius

Looking at that picture you'd think almost Jan had a pair of testicles. I've never seen a bigger drop in effort from one season to another than I have with him.

That's the effect Spurs have on their players. I'm glad you guys aren't gunning for Frankie at this point. It would kill his career.

Zabojnik

According to tutto Mercato (Italian Paper) we've offered €50m for Vidal.

Yurt, Zabo pls. Just take the money!

Tuttomercatoweb, loool. That's actually a decent offer, if you include Evra and Nani.

Oh, Bla. When will you start listening to me. I'm almost never wrong when it comes to predictions.

fuenf

guess this means I'll keep the based J-Law avatar for a while.

Love seeing the players celebrate like this, really shows how important this game was for them after all the bullshit the press wrote about them in the last couple of weeks.

Salvadora

People fail to mention Wenger was stubbornly deploying Ramsey on the right flank that year. That season was an utter disaster.
I can only recall Ramsey playing well in that position once, against Manchester City away. Once.

Wilshere has been similarly put out to the left wing :lol.
Bn3Q_seCIAA_e03.jpg:large

Gonna miss him if he leaves.
Me too.

Was really into the celebrations which warmed my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom