• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Robben, another big time player. How he wasn't ahead of that paodephile shite Ribery I do not know.

Killed some knight dude who is by far the toughest boss so far on the 3rd level of the 1st world. Now currently under a doorway shooting soul rays at a blue dragon, having to wait for my MP to regenerate is a bitch. So boring but ran out of spice like a neewwwb.

fuenf

Fuck the commentator, why is he talking about the Hummels goal that much? It's not like he would've scored it in the 94th minute. There was tons of time left for Bayern.

Fuck the commentator, why is he talking about the Hummels goal that much? It's not like he would've scored it in the 94th minute. There was tons of time left for Bayern.

Bayern was just as fucking awful in attack. It was a legit goal that wasn't given.

Yeah, why would you talk about it?

Blablurn

Bn3W9F6IUAE6cYb.jpg:large

Salvadora

He's good but RB is a position you can find fresh new signings in. I wouldn't be overly worried.
Recent hilarities put aside, I'm worried about breaking up that defensive unit.

We've been as solid as a rock for the most part this season, and I don't particularly want to rush off to France to buy an inexperienced RB. Just more to do in the summer innit.

Football is dead and alive at the same time.

Only good thing about this game is that GuardiCunt gave up his cunt style football to win it.

Dortmund got robbed but with stupid eggheads like Schmelzer, AubameCunt and Mhkitarycunt you cant win shit. What a bunch of overpaid 2nd grade chokers.

Lightning

Banned
I can only recall Ramsey playing well in that position once, against Manchester City away. Once.

Wilshere has been similarly put out to the left wing :lol.t.
Wenger first played Ramsey in Cesc's position straight after his injury. This was dumb and then when that didn't work he shifted him to the wing for game time. Even dumber.

And this season almost ruined his season by overplaying him. Wenger needs to sort this shit out. If he wants to play players on the wing he should buy fucking wingers. Not play Ramsey and Wilshere there.

Suen

Congrats el topo, fuenf, jupp etc but fuck bayern and fuck tiki taka. Ribery and Robben were always cunts but Pep has almost made them all into cunts

Blablurn

DerZuhälter;112390933 said:
Football is dead and alive at the same time.

Only good thing about this game is that GuardiCunt gave up his cunt style football to win it.

Dortmund got robbed but with stupid eggheads like Schmelzer, AubameCunt and Mhkitarycunt you cant win shit. What a bunch of overpaid 2nd grade chokers.

yop! pep went for a different way today. and it paid off.

im still a lil sad about mandzu.

We've been as solid as a rock for the most part this season, and I don't particularly want to rush off to France to buy an inexperienced RB. Just more to do in the summer innit.

Eh, so be it. I'd trust Wenger to find a good replacement RB. I wouldn't bet the farm on a good player but who's 30 in a position that requires extreme athleticism.

Lightning

Banned
He's good but RB is a position you can find fresh new signings in. I wouldn't be overly worried.
It's more the fact that it's 2 positions as he is capable at CB too. He would add more depth and versatility to City and ultimately make him stronger.

If he goes to Monaco, PSG etc no problem. Just not City or Chelsea.

Agreed

He has been consistently epic forever. I'd have him at Liverpool but I think it's probably City or abroad for him if he does leave.

Salvadora

Eh, so be it. I'd trust Wenger to find a good replacement RB. I wouldn't bet the farm on a good player but who's 30 in a position that requires extreme athleticism.
I'm confident he will too, but I'm a tad concerned that this player will be a 'project' rather than the finished article ready to help us fight for the title.

You might've won if the ref had made the (potentially) right decision. Give your players another season and they might find their place. It's not fair to call them that.

I'm not at all angry at all players.
I hope to god that Löw lets Durm play as LB not Schmelzer, that guy is as rotten as Lindsay
Lohan's cooch.

EDIT: Tom Hanks will never watch another soccer game again.

Clegg

Just witnessed Leinster robbing local rivals Ulster of a place in the league grand final. Sport is well and truly alive.

Scum

Chapter 10 is fucking amazing. Second best game of 2013, easily. From what I've played at least :p

Kind of wish there was more to it than menus and calculations, but still. Could do with a few minigames or areas where you have to use gaming skills. Maybe like the overdrives in FFX, where you play a timing-based little minigame to get a more effective attack. FE veterans would probably hate that though

Also wish you could get detailed battle reports and unit stats, like the total kills they've each made.

Hopefully there's more Fire Emblem to come.

Not sure how I feel about this one.

We were shit in attack, Micky had a terrible day, Großkreutz isn't the one to decide matches, Reus was just average and Lewa made the wrong decision like every time. But it's not like Bayern was that much better, Götze was poor, Kroos was terrible and could have easily been sent off, Müller was almost invisible and Robben was the only one trying.

Overall a terrible fucking match and I blame Pep's tactics. Looked like he had no proper idea in attack, just ticki tackaying the ball around and then defending with 10 men. Martinez was amazing and saved his ass, Bayern was lucky that Schweine is injured.

Was an obvious goal from Hummels and I'm not sure that Bayern would have equalized to be honest, they didn't look all that dangerous. Characteristical that a mistake by Weidenfeller/Großkreutz and bad luck with Weidenfeller's safe decided the match.

But what the hell, fuck Pep and his shit tactics. Think I'm taking a break until the WC or even next season, tired of this shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats again Blayern bros♡ a fucking double after a fucking treble ;)

Bn3PC2KCMAEVzKF.jpg

Bn3QXPMIIAAY_Zi.jpg

We need more trophies pics, Winners GAF! Scudetto day is tomorrowwwwwwwww

Night everyone.

Blablurn

Not sure how I feel about this one.

We were shit in attack, Micky had a terrible day, Großkreutz isn't the one to decide matches, Reus was just average and Lewa made the wrong decision like every time. But it's not like Bayern was that much better, Götze was poor, Kroos was terrible and could have easily been sent off, Müller was almost invisible and Robben was the only one trying.

Overall a terrible fucking match and I blame Pep's tactics. Looked like he had no proper idea in attack, just ticki tackaying the ball around and then defending with 10 men. Martinez was amazing and saved his ass, Bayern was lucky that Schweine is injured.

Was an obvious goal from Hummels and I'm not sure that Bayern would have equalized to be honest, they didn't look all that dangerous. Characteristical that a mistake by Weidenfeller/Großkreutz and bad luck with Weidenfeller's safe decided the match.

But what the hell, fuck Pep and his shit tactics. Think I'm taking a break until the WC or even next season, tired of this shit.

we didnt even play tiki taka today.

come back soon, milch. german gaf needs u.

Blablurn

Ultimately it's almost poetic that, in the year the league rejected technology, both the final and the 4th CL spot were decided like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom