• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Watched the first 2 episodes of Penny Dreadful. It's an interesting show though quite dull most of the time. Eva Green's character is the most intriguing and appealing though.

Not sure if I will stick with it though unless it picks up a bit more. 8 episodes only however for the season so I guess it wouldn't hurt to see it out to the end. The ending of the second episode was particularly good and surprising.

Bn3TaOIIUAEsYEN.jpg

Man of steel.

WHAT THE FUCK

Blablurn

tumblr_n5qld0jxjD1rrboavo1_500.jpg

Pep first year. 4 titles. 90 points in the league. CL Semi Final. Good. Next year will be awesome after we improved certain parts of the team. still sad about mandzu :(

lol

I love how everyone on TV wants Pep to talk Spanish in the interviews now. Took them 9 months to stop jizzing themselves that Pep learned German and to realize that the interviews in German are just terribly annoying and shit.

Feorax

Very talented player, but his development didn't explode this season as many might've hoped. Bayern has a rebuy clause though.

Fair enough. He's only 20 though, so plenty of time I guess.

Just joined Leverkusen this season and Bayern has an option to buy him back. Whether he's good enough or not, looks like a difficult deal to pull off.

If only Sami was still there, he'd have hooked us up.

Lightning

Banned
Moyes won as many of these in his first game as United boss as Arsenal have in ten years

pls

keep the dream alive
Moyes and United in the same sentence still makes me smile. Never forget the lols this season that Moyes provided.

Community Shield game against City though will be interesting.

I don't know what's more upsetting, the saggy tits or that he has better abs than I ever will :(

Also, why do football players always put trophies and trophy lids on their heads?

I found it most distressing that he has a dude help him put the jacket on. Come on Arsene, I know you are old but you are ripped enough to have the strength to dress yourself

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly, what a season for the neutral, especially concerning the Prem and La Liga. Moyes made this happen. His birth and death are the bookends for a great season.

Now comes the fascist regime of Louis. Sign. Me. Up.

K1LLER7

Honestly, what a season for the neutral, especially concerning the Prem and La Liga. Moyes made this happen. His birth and death are the bookends for a great season.

Now comes the fascist regime of Louis. Sign. Me. Up.
We are gonna play 5-3-2 next season. Are you ready?

Feorax

@honigstein: Emre Can's agent has a very good relationship with Brendan Rodgers. Did Sahin and Yesil deals

Ooooooh, Rafa knows whats up.

Shit just got interesting.

Also says the buyback clause Bayern has is only effective within Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom