• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Ooooooh, Rafa knows whats up.

Shit just got interesting.

Also says the buyback clause Bayern has is only effective within Germany.

When ever i see Emre Can's name i always think of.

Emre-Belezoglu-sac-modeli-sac-stili-16.jpg

Then i remember its not him.

Elchele

Just joined Leverkusen this season and Bayern has an option to buy him back. Whether he's good enough or not, looks like a difficult deal to pull off.

Voller will Voller:

SportBild: Emre Can on verge of €12m move to LFC. B04 would sell to LFC to preempt Bayern exercising their buyback option (which is less)

Obviously it's just Sportbild.

Blablurn

Dante: "Pep needs to learn the German culture. So I threw some more beer on him."

Robben: "Pep is a super coach for us. He is the right coach for Bayern."

Gambit

Just came home. What a game! It is especially wonderful to win when you're not the favourite!

Martinez was incredible today, Robben a big game player (as usual) and Müller just awesome. Basically running/walking on fumes but got it done through sheer willpower. Oh, and Hojbjerg was class.

L1NETT

Is Emre still in the army

Was that him?

--

Why is there an OT thread for an FA cup win

Why

Did Swansea make one for the League Cup

Barzul

Ramsey should be our next captain after Mertesacker gets it for a couple of seasons. We should sign him on a Fabregas style contract. Basically keep him happy and make it impossible for him to even think about wanting to leave. Cardiff DNA means fuck all so no worries there.

Linius

Louis looks so angry :/

EDIT

Seeing that gif again makes more realize even more how perfect that assist is. Even though Clasie is an insufferable twat, he did that right.

Ycp4j7J.jpg

Thank you Ramsey <3

And thanks to every one of ArseGAF who supported the team through these dark years. We have reached the light at the end of the tunnel.

YESSSSSSSSS

Elchele

I really can't believe we won the DFB Pokal finale. It's amazing.

Thomas' goal was classic Heynckes' Bayern counter-attack. Dat Pizarro pass.

Linius

I can see two of our group games, miss Australia. But anything that happens after that (if), I'll have to be lucky I guess. Work is already hating me for taking so much days off and especially on mondays, the busiest day in the week for us. It's not like the place will collapse when I'm not there but they sure act like it will when I take the day off. Bunch of wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom