• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Wayne Rooney ‏@WayneRooney 5m

Disgusting that English press have flew out to Portugal to follow me while I'm with my children

Aaron-Ramsey-celebrates-001.jpg

Could someone make this a floating head for me pls

thx xoxo

This weeks episode of Hannibal had the most disturbing moment in the history of TV. How the fuck did NBC allow that to be aired? It was fucking great and hilarious, thanks to Michael Pitt´s brilliant performance, but that was some serious fucked up shit.
Now I want Pitt to become the next Joker, he would be amazing.

Antti

I'm pretty sure something irregular happened before Malaga's first goal as well, can't find anything except the goals online, though.

But even if it was legit, that's still 1 offside goal for both, what's your point?
I asked if you remember the game. It seems like you do.

Wes

venison crêpe
Let's not get irate over a team winning a trophy eh. Congrats to all those teams who won yesterday. It's fresh in the memory, let them live. Anyway it's a glorious Sunday. I'm having an ice cream soda in the garden. Dreamy.

derder

Does anyone have a resource for determining possible play times given a win for Germany and Spain? I'm trying to be in Berlin and Madrid for the games second rounds, but can't figure this out :(

Whatever sympathy Bayern won under the years of Hitzfeld, Heynckes and even van Gaal (or Klinsman lol), is going to be lost thanks to the work of Sammer and GuardiCunt.

I really do hate this team now again as much as in the 90s.

fuenf

Does anyone have a resource for determining possible play times given a win for Germany and Spain? I'm trying to be in Berlin and Madrid for the games second rounds, but can't figure this out :(

just look here: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/index.html
Spain
So, 29.06 18:00 Winner Group B vs Second Group A

Quarterfinals:
Sa, 05.07 22:00

Germany
Mo, 30.06 22:00 Winner Group G vs Second Group H

Quarterfinals:
Fr, 04.07 18:00

D_prOdigy

I have gotten over the initial melancholy of Arsenal finally not failing to win something and now I feel slight happiness for the fans. Congrats, Arsenal-GAF. You too, Lightning-chan.

fuenf

DerZuhälter;112462390 said:
Whatever sympathy Bayern won under the years of Hitzfeld, Heynckes and even van Gaal (or Klinsman lol), is going to be lost thanks to the work of Sammer and GuardiCunt.

I really do hate this team now again as much as in the 90s.

what are you talking about? I guess it basically boils down to liking them when they are less successful. You'll say that they won the treble under Heynckes but that whole season was a classic sports movie story (and Sammer was already at the club).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah I figured out the location of those ones. I think I'm gonna respect and fuck with my build a bit, and try some new things out, maybe hang out in the Belfry area and get revenge on all the cunts who didn't let me fight the Gargoyles.

OH BABY

YES!

I mostly PVP in the Dragon Shrine, Undead Crypt and of course, in the Shrine of Amana ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom