• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

I posted a pic last page where hummels was offside by at least one foot. Yes it was a goal but shouldn't have counted eitherway

no he wasn't....they showed this scene yesterday from another angle and the tip of martinez' shoe was at least at the same level if not in front of hummels

I posted a pic last page where hummels was offside by at least one foot. Yes it was a goal but shouldn't have counted eitherway

Hello Florian Meyer, didn't know you were on GAF.

There was no offside. ARD thought that at first because they had the same terrible viewing angle as you. I mean, you can even see in your shot where Martinez' foot must be. It's clearly not offside when you have a proper picture of the situation.

But I guess you see what you want to see.

Sagna.

I think he is set on moving to City already but would United fans be happy if we signed him?

P.S - Congrats to Arsenal, Atletico and Bayern fans on their wins yesterday.

The_Joker

video that shows that it wasn't offside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YOqokME7Ihc#t=63

10246285_769559259742775_1873402862996293114_n.jpg

WJD

Sagna.

I think he is set on moving to City already but would United fans be happy if we signed him?

Wouldn't mind at all. Considering Rafael's injured all the time he'd get plenty of play time and we could do a lot worse for a lot less experience and a much bigger transfer fee.

Sign it off, Louie.

Sagna.

I'd be happy if we did, I said a couple of months ago when he looked unlikely to pen a new deal and I was laughed at by numerous gaffers from both sides.

So I'd say no United GAF would not be pleawd.

GorillaJu

Okay Yurt, I "beat" DS2, though this clearly isn't simply the end as the final boss was way too easy and the ending was balls and explained very little.

I like the credits music though <3

WHAT IS TO COME?!

Hixx

Okay Yurt, I "beat" DS2, though this clearly isn't simply the end as the final boss was way too easy and the ending was balls and explained very little.

I like the credits music though <3

WHAT IS TO COME?!

You've got some optional stuff (two of the hardest bosses) but if you've seen the credits, that was the end.

Jack cw

According to Bild, Pep saw a danger for the teams success in Mandzukic.
He is pissed since Lewandowski signed at Bayern and his counter pressing was non existent. There are reasons why pep sacked him. I actually like that we won a tough final without Schweini and Lahm. Neuer is an incredible leader.

Wilbur

Banned
Sagna.

Don't see the need for him. Would rather Rafael got back to the form he showed in 12/13. For the wages Sagna would be on, and considering he'd want to be first choice... nah.

GorillaJu

You've got some optional stuff (two of the hardest bosses) but if you've seen the credits, that was the end.

I assume one of the bosses is
Ancient Dragon
. Yeah I've seen the credits. Ending was fine - pretty pure and simple like most Souls stuff. Who is the other boss,
Vendrick? I tried to attack him after I killed Velstadt but unlike the Ancient Dragon he didn't respond to any attacks just kept walking in circles.

kharma45

Don't see the need for him. Would rather Rafael got back to the form he showed in 12/13. For the wages Sagna would be on, and considering he'd want to be first choice... nah.

Can't rely on Rafael not to get injured though, and competition won't hurt. Might help him push on further.

He is pissed since Lewandowski signed at Bayern and his counter pressing was non existent. There are reasons why pep sacked him. I actually like that we won a tough final without Schweini and Lahm. Neuer is an incredible leader.

u wot m8

If there was one player that decided the match (I said player, no Meyer jokes pls), that was Martinez. Neuer didn't do shit actually.

Zabojnik

It's Mastour day everybody. Hope to see him play 15-20 minutes, I don't want to wait until July or something.

Also, Sassuolo might be the only team ever to play the last match of two Milan managers in a season.

It should end like it began. With a quadrupletta from Berardi.

Ancient Dragon
. Yeah I've seen the credits. Ending was fine - pretty pure and simple like most Souls stuff. Who is the other boss,
Vendrick? I tried to attack him after I killed Velstadt but unlike the Ancient Dragon he didn't respond to any attacks just kept walking in circles.

He does react. Did you collect all the
Souls of a Giant? What about Darklurker?

Walshy

Bundesliga-GAF

Whats the opinion on Emre Can? Seems to be signing for Liverpool.

After the disappointment of the previous two Liverpool Turkish/German players, I was wondering if its third time lucky.

Hixx

Ancient Dragon

You've got at least (I imagine)
Ancient Dragon, Vendrick, Flamelurker

The second requires at least 4 Giant Souls or you're going to have a bad time. You can get a fifth
off the first boss in that list
though.

Jack cw

Bundesliga-GAF

Whats the opinion on Emre Can? Seems to be signing for Liverpool.

After the disappointment of the previous two Liverpool Turkish/German players, I was wondering if its third time lucky.

He is decent. Has potential to become a class midfielder and I don't really see him as full back. He is a little cocky though with all his fancy cr7 copy moves. He was very solid this year at Leverkusen.
its a digital copy actually
Still a good price though.

fuenf

u wot m8

If there was one player that decided the match (I said player, no Meyer jokes pls), that was Martinez. Neuer didn't do shit actually.

I have to agree. Weidenfeller outplayed Neuer yesterday, he just got unlucky that Bayern made him pay for his only mistake whereas Dortmund couldnt capitalize on Neuer's 2 or 3 mistakes.

In general I don't like how Pep wants to initiate the build up play with the GK and has Neuer play tons of short and / or risky passes. Sure, it improves our chances to keep the ball compared to the longball but it also puts tons of unnecessary pressure on Neuer and especially the defensive players. It's one of the reason we crashed out against Madrid. Tiki-Taka is one thing, but inviting the opposing team to aggressively press our defenders in our half is madness.

Walshy

He is decent. Has potential to become a class midfielder and I don't really see him as full back. He is a little cocky though with all his fancy cr7 copy moves. He was very solid this year at Leverkusen.
Thanks. £10m is a bit steep, but I'm guessing Leverkusen got him so cheaply because of the buy-back clause.

GorillaJu

You've got at least (I imagine)
Ancient Dragon, Vendrick, Flamelurker

The second requires at least 4 Giant Souls or you're going to have a bad time. You can get a fifth
off the first boss in that list
though.

Flamelurker returns for DS2? Thanks From, I guess it wasn't enough to have him penetrate me violently 100 times in Demon's Souls :lol.

I don't know where to find him though. I have one Giant Soul that I got after killing the Giant Lord. Hmm maybe I need to use the Ashen Mist key or whatever it was called to go into the memory of the other Giant statues in the forest.. there was one at the Pursuer fight, and one down near the guy at the gate, too.

K1LLER7

A Dutch reporter asked Van Gaal how his next few days were looking,"I don't ask you how your next days look,and I don't want to know either".

pulga

Banned
The first time I came inside of a woman with no condom on Wilbur's mother thanked me for my patronage, I plonked a 50 down on her dresser, and I left feeling unsatisfied.

Some-time lurker, first post. I'm an Arsenal and Dortmund fan; bittersweet day. Welcome me with open arms footygaf

I like your style friend, but you must be aware Claire's bumhole, fanny and any other orifices are co-owned by WoodenLung-Pulga S.A.

Meaning, ILL CUT YOU

fuenf

Man I just love UnitedGAF's enthusiasm on Van Gaal. It reminds me of us BayernFans when he first joined us. The first season under him will most likely be great, although I'm not sure whether his tactics will work as well in the EPL. Anyways, better pray that Giggs is ready to save you once his 'me against the world'-ego takes over.

Wilbur

Banned
:lol

His comments about captaincy also practically confirm RVP will be captain. Rooney will be apoplectic.

I don't give a FUCK. God I can't wait. Dat third transfer request.

I like your style friend, but you must be aware Claire's bumhole, fanny and any other orifices are co-owned by WoodenLung-Pulga S.A.

Meaning, ILL CUT YOU

The pride I have in you adopting the British usage of the word fanny far outweighs any rage felt at your sexual possession of my mother. Congrats.

Hixx

Flamelurker returns for DS2? Thanks From, I guess it wasn't enough to have him penetrate me violently 100 times in Demon's Souls :lol.

I don't know where to find him though. I have one Giant Soul that I got after killing the Giant Lord. Hmm maybe I need to use the Ashen Mist key or whatever it was called to go into the memory of the other Giant statues in the forest.. there was one at the Pursuer fight, and one down near the guy at the gate, too.

Flamelurker is through the Dark Covenant. Some really annoying areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom