• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Exams are finished my aunt is finally having her surgery and LvG is announced.

What a Monday.

Good news Clegg!

Congrats UnitedGaf, LVG is a world class manager, should be a great premier league next season. What a line up of managers! Just need some world class players to come into the league more often.

I was hoping they were waiting so they could announce a few players with him as well, shame. :(

Fergie

Banned
BoAEyoDIUAA1zVS.jpg
Ferguson pls.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
LvG tends to be slow starter. In 2 seasons at Bayern, they were 7th and 8th after 13 games. In his last season w/Barca, 10th after 13 games.

:eek:

Hixx

Craig Gardner having a medical at West Brom.

Worried for him. Lad has zero awareness, honestly surprised he hasn't been knocked over by a bus or something.

Wilbur

Banned
For Manager I would have preferred if you they used Gibbs but I have some faith in this one

van gaal reminds me of captain jack sparrow. i wonder should captain jack sparrow be a gud manager? maybe

louis --- he looks a little like a pug but pugs r very cute. onwards to trophy!!

HAPPY IS TIME FOR ME. AND TIME FOR LOUIS. BUY A HOUSE IN MANCHESTER AND LET US EAT ALL THE GLORY

For Manager I would have preferred if you they used Gibbs but I have some faith in this one

van gaal reminds me of captain jack sparrow. i wonder should captain jack sparrow be a gud manager? maybe

louis --- he looks a little like a pug but pugs r very cute. onwards to trophy!!

HAPPY IS TIME FOR ME. AND TIME FOR LOUIS. BUY A HOUSE IN MANCHESTER AND LET US EAT ALL THE GLORY
My god they are brilliant :lol :lol

Blablurn

There are some more news about Mandzus departure

After the 0:4 defeat in Munich Pep had an emotional speech in front of the team where he excused himself for the bad tactics. While most of the players were touched by his words Mandzukic didnt do anything except showing a provoking grin on this face.

During the training sessions he only sneered at peps commandos. He even went rough on his team mates during training.

Apparently it was Mandzus arrogance that put the nail on the coffin

Jack cw

There are some more news about Mandzus departure

After the 0:4 defeat in Munich Pep had an emotional speech in front of the team where he excused himself for the bad tactics. While most of the players were touched by his words Mandzukic didnt do anything except showing a provoking grin on this face.

During the training sessions he only sneered at peps commandos. He even went rough on his team mates during training.

Apparently it was Mandzus arrogance that put the nail on the coffin

Are you Zlatan?

bjaelke

Craig Gardner having a medical at West Brom.

Worried for him. Lad has zero awareness, honestly surprised he hasn't been knocked over by a bus or something.

I'm more worried for the club. They're replacing 10 players over the Summer and possibly getting Moyes as their manager.

sohois

I'm more worried for the club. They're replacing 10 players over the Summer and possibly getting Moyes as their manager.

West Brom are a very well managed club - certainly they are at risk after the poor transitions from the season before last, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up mid-table again next season, particularly if they did hire Moyes. Much like Hodgson, West Brom is an ideal club for the man and he'd probably do very well

Clegg

There was a line in that Ronay article about not expecting results immediately. LvG will attempt to embed a new philosophy and structure into United. That may take a while.

Fergie

Banned
This is all I'm wishing for now :lol
Pls. Not saying it isn't difficult but there is a huge gap in ability/experience. :p
There was a line in that Ronay article about not expecting results immediately. LvG will attempt to embed a new philosophy and structure into United. That may take a while.
Of course. The United way is dead. May Tiki Taka reign.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know if Moyes would take the WBA job. Hodge failed at Liverpool, but he'd come from Fulham. Everton is a bigger job than WBA. Have a feeling Moyes will wait it out for something like Newcastle or Celtic.

He would be great at WBA though.

Scum

Nothing wrong with that. Best to let him use his time to rebuild. Man Utd needs reorganising.

Scum

I don't know if Moyes would take the WBA job. Hodge failed at Liverpool, but he'd come from Fulham. Everton is a bigger job than WBA. Have a feeling Moyes will wait it out for something like Newcastle or Celtic.

He would be great at WBA though.

Spurs or Celtic for Moyes. Lennon to West Brom. #HitchITK

bjaelke

West Brom are a very well managed club - certainly they are at risk after the poor transitions from the season before last, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up mid-table again next season, particularly if they did hire Moyes. Much like Hodgson, West Brom is an ideal club for the man and he'd probably do very well

I just dont see it with such an extensive squad overhaul. They are linked with better candidates for that kind of job.

Sweet, Hannibal is on Danish Netflix.

Guess I'll see what all the fuss is about after I've finished Arrow.

I've literally just started it, about half an hour in.

Not impressed so far, protagonist seems like he has super powers and the dialogue is pretty weak.

But again, half an hour in.

DBT85

Ra's is here. Can't wait to see the season start, his comments to the British press in conferences and the tears from slackers in the dressing room.

DBT85

LVG - "I am who I am - confident, arrogant, dominant, honest, hard-working and innovative."

So different to The Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom